Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Sugarbubbleslove chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
I hope you will come back soon with a new part.

I just found this story and i thought it was great! I love Harry's new abilities and the curses that have been placed on Harry and how Harry is the founder of a lot of heirs.

i come you will come back really soon.
harpreet.kang chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
its great wright more
odonata617 chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
not too bad. some nice touches here and there, enough so that i am looking fwd to the next bit to see how you're going to develop this tale.
jkarr chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
to bad about Hermione's folks. looking forward to the next chapter. are you going to do for Hermione what you did for Harry.
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
VERY VERY VERY good carry on please
alwaysariyana chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
I liked it. Keep at it. I always enjoy good HHR.
morriganscrow chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
I just discovered your story, and am neatly hooked. I have a soft spot for Super!Harry, so this appeals to me. You also write well and have some interesting ideas.

I've added you to my favorite author and story alert lists. Do please update again soon.
Cateagle chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
Oh, this one's nice and I like the way they're already bonding, almost subconsciously, with each other.

It will be interesting to see the next chapter and the various and multiple machinations going on.
DebsTheSnapeFan chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
update soon please
jabarber69 chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
OH MY GOD! You the great whatever made a mistake, and not only that but you admitted to it! OH MY GOD what's the world coming too! You broke all my faith in Wild Women and Wilder, Wilder Girls oh me moe... now that I got that out of my system great update although it wasnt much it was necessary to move the story along. Simply Love the story and you seem to be covering everyting I love about hp universe. only thing though is, and I will only mention this once, that is if I can remember this pledge down the road, and that is I wish the chapters were longer! but hey what the hell, we cant have everyting right!
analogy chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
'His Uncle was supposed to beat him around the bush and then send him to weed the garden, not treat him as a human being.'

I like the story but you used the old phrase 'beat around the bush' incorrectly. That phrase is from the sport of hunting where you station hunters on one side of some thick brush and beat the bushes with a stick(make noise) on the other side hoping to flush the prey. They don't attack straight ahead instead they circle the target. Obviously this is easier than entering the bushes and getting tangled up and stuck by the thorns. You use the phrase most often to refer to people discussing a difficult subject. You would say 'Uncle Vernon was beating around the bush'. It means he wasn't saying directly what he intended to say. It has nothing to do with physical abuse.
katey chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
i love it update soon
Darak chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Not too bad but did you really have to go the standard route of having Hermione's parents killed? It has been used so much in so many stories it almost became part of the standard Harry is powerful story.
Sarah chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
pls write more soon this story is gd
Intergalactic smart-ass chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
wow i love this story please please please update soon
2,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 .. Last Next »