Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
trebsc chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
I like your story. Quite enjoyable to read. Keep up the good work. trebsc
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
another gerat update, but oh sorry to see about mione parents, why did you kill them off, you could of had fun with them they could of taken Harry on vacation to southern france (nude beaches) dont mind me my hormones acting up, sorry! but anyway great story but for leaving us with a cliffie I dont know I might just have to contact dobby!
Imagination Vs Reality chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Ah I can't wait to read the future chapters! i love the plot verry much, you describe *cant spell* verry well... umm...lost for words umm... beautiful exciting indeed, cliff hangers everywhere.. gd keeping in suspense also,.. gd job so far gd luck on future writes
Cateagle chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Oh, my! Such a cliffie you end chapter 4 with! I wonder how Hermione's going to take being rescued by the "new, improved" Harry? And whether that will lead to other "interactions" between them?

Your story is off to a good start and I'll be interested in seeing where it goes.
dave-gerecke chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
I hope you continue with this.

dave
stonegnome1 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
I enjoy this class of story, and can hardly wait for Dumbles to get his for embezzlement. One point, 2 gifts from each founder plus 1 from all is 9 not 10. Did I miss something?
Kyntor chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Hermione is out of character. I think the Headmaster would be the last person she would suspect. Plus, I don't think she would mention anyone until she had concrete evidence.
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
please do continue on i really like it
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
Hey I dont care what you think yourself about this fic, but what I think is this is damn good, good hell its great! Jesus I like stories like this but this is one of the better ones I have ever read, that ritual room and the spirits of the founders and what they gave him and did for him is awesome!

If for some reason you decide to not finish this, then may dobby string you sorrow arse up, then while pulling your pants and boxers downs get a drunk winky to paddle your bare behine with a holey paddle! so there your best intersts would be to continue working on this and to finish it someday hopefully this year!

P.S. oh yeah it was quite well written too, didnt make the extremely rating cause of a few slight misspelled words but you cant win everything!
Laurie chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
interesting...continue please...
sheba chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
hello, just want to let you know I enjoy your story

sheba
Nutter09 chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
I really like this story! I normally get really annoying with Dumbledore bashing... but this isn't annoying me. WRITE ME SOON!
PhoenixLady chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
That was amazing! Beautiful! Incredible! Dazzling! I loved it! I really like stories where Harry is the heir of the founders, but yours takes the cake! I liked the idea of the gifts, and the curses put by Dumbles on Harry. I don't really think that anyone could be as cruel as the Dursleys were to their own flesh and blood, so I really liked your idea of an enchantment that made them act that way. Please update soon, I really like it.

PhoenixLady

P.S. Does it have to be HPHG? Please say no. Well, I guess it depends on how you develop her character. If it is HPHG, can you do something to Ginny that will definitely make her not a potential candidate for Harry's girlfriend?
the-dreamer4 chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
(I apologize if this is a duplicate ... I got a server error)

Ah! A good super!Harry fix! And nasty!Dumbles! And a promise of a long story! *sigh*in*contentment*

Very nice so far. Good goblin characters. Good variations on the themes. Cliches are not all bad ... it's how you handle them, and you're doing a wonderful job. (I try to do the same ... so-called cliches but with depth and character)

So Tommy-boy lied about being the heir *snigger* ... he is going to be SO upset :-)

One thing to fix, I think:

“You shall be bestowed with ten gifts in total: Two from each of us and one from us collectively.”

I think that adds up to nine, not ten. Unless the 'release from curses' and the worldly possessions' are actually two to make the ten. Either the 'ten' needs to be 'nine', or the 'one' needs to be 'two'.

Definitely looking forward to more,

dreamer
Nix chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
wow, so far this is amazing! I really cannot wait until you update! Please do it soon!
2,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 Next »