Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
Damn. I should have looked at your story list before starting this one. I read it because it said completed and didn't check to see that the actual story was done with all its loose ends and now I find it long abandoned. What a waste of all that effort you put into this one. Oh well, I will be reminded to check the end of stories labeled complete from now on to make sure they are. If an author doesn't find their own work worth finishing then there is no point in reading them. Wish you hadn't thrown this one away.
EmeraldGem92 chapter 32 . 6/18/2020
I'e just finished reading this fanfic and it was truly great! however I notice it's been a while since you continued the trilogy... I hope you are well and plan to continue it at some point!
DaveC chapter 4 . 6/4/2020
Sorry didn’t leave my name on last review. It’s
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2020
Well you have made a very strong Harry, then when he starts to fight he’s a weak person then Hermione catches up with him, so why bother making Harry so strong then take it all away from him. He seems to be the only person that has to be trained, all of you writers do the same. Still it’s your story.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2020
Awesome story man!
Hope I can hear more from you.
WeisseHex chapter 14 . 5/9/2020
I was hoping that Harry would find his parents portraits! Yay!
WeisseHex chapter 3 . 5/9/2020
Awesomeness!
TheWickedGames chapter 32 . 4/29/2020
Wow I really enjoyed this story, great writing!
Lovetoright chapter 12 . 4/3/2020
I’ve read this many times and I still don’t see the give away. At least I don’t think. Was it the dumbledore wince
Ducky1776 chapter 31 . 3/26/2020
Way to go Draco! You've got balls after all.
Ducky1776 chapter 26 . 3/26/2020
Doesn't Harry have another Wizengamot meeting tonight to carry forward the things that got interrupted the night before?
Bjorn chapter 25 . 3/23/2020
THEY DRUGED HIM
Bjorn chapter 17 . 3/23/2020
Dobby, you checky little bastard of a house elf
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 3/17/2020
"Erik Draven still not being alive" is not bad grammar on the goblin's part. After all, Erik Draven was dead for a year... then a Crow got involved.
Matt chapter 12 . 3/5/2020
Why do you insist on spelling occlumency wrong every single time? It's easy enough to look up the proper spelling. You're close - you just keep adding an extra u to it for whatever reason.
2,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »