Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Clhover chapter 3 . 3/3/2020
I don't know why, but I'm on a Super!Harry kick lately.
Loresign chapter 3 . 3/1/2020
What was the tenth gift? 2 gifts from each founder 8. 1 gift from them collectively. Total: 9. You’re missing 1.
LaoHu Yanlei chapter 32 . 2/23/2020
Great Story. Well written, good harmony(could use a lil more), and a decent amount of Magic used/involved.
Thank you for writing it.
Will start the 2nd book soon.
I hope you come back to update it.
MollyMuffinHead chapter 32 . 2/19/2020
That was great. Even with the well worn plot, there was enough new to keep me reading all night. The only true shame is that the second in this trilogy is unfinished. I would have liked to what was going to happen.
jon1967 chapter 15 . 2/1/2020
Love your story, but fjords of Finland? They dont exist
wiki/Paarlahti

Hope you will continue, though I see it is yers since you updated.
DaveC chapter 25 . 1/25/2020
What a load of nonsense this last paragraph was, what made you write it or were you just filling out your story, I will stop reading this but wont stop reading anything else you have written.
Esmereilda chapter 10 . 1/21/2020
how ab the beetle report gets sent to Azkaban for ya rita 'snickers'
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 1/21/2020
serves u right dumbledork
rachybaby chapter 32 . 1/3/2020
Wow! What a story! I loved it. You’re Caliban character was brilliant - I hope I find out what happened to turn him against Albus! On to the next one!
rachybaby
lauhakari chapter 15 . 12/6/2019
Finland does not have fjords thats norway buddy
foxymama31.1987 chapter 9 . 11/16/2019
*snickers* that's what you get you stealing, backstabbing, manipulative old goat! *snickers some more* (btw I just loce this story! Toodles)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2019
I love this so much my heart is dying and I’m just laying on my floor crying but dayum that’s good
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 32 . 10/28/2019
Wow great story. Thanks for sharing. I cannot wait to read the next.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/14/2019
good thing in my story no body in the light will not die tom and his whores death eaters will fail to kill anyone in fact all the kills they done and grindlewald will be reverse and their death count to 0
Matt chapter 10 . 10/13/2019
"She honestly didn't know how she had been drug into all this". Drug - a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body. That's the only definition of drug. The past tense of drag is dragged, NOT drug. NEVER drug. So unless you're suggesting that someone drugged Tonks, that sentence makes absolutely no sense.
2,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »