Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2019
Did anyone remove Albus' tracker from Hedwig?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2019
I like stories better when Hermione's parents outsmart DEs and, you know, live.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2019
Re last chapter: I can absolutely see Albus being as horrible as you want to write him. What I can't see is him being portrayed as an affable, well-meaning elder. That shoe just don't fit'im.

And, ugh, re GinGin The Crazed Fangurl? Yeah, no. Yuck. As an also-character she might be ok but never, ever as Harry's penis-catcher. Just no.
FFFudgeUp chapter 32 . 6/11/2019
Can't wait to see what's next! Harry is a bad ass.
DaveC chapter 3 . 6/11/2019
Now I hope Harry is now all powerful and should be able to knock the socks off any who oppose him. No more is he weak he should be all powerful, as the gifts have been given to him. Well we will see.
crazyKate92 chapter 13 . 5/26/2019
I hate Dumbledore so much in this story for that.
BillBrink chapter 32 . 5/20/2019
Original, entertaining and enjoyable! Thank you for sharing this. I look forward to the remaining series.
Pixie8859 chapter 29 . 5/6/2019
Still think Colin is Draco
JudiL chapter 33 . 4/27/2019
This was a wonderful adventure. You shall go far if you continue to write. However, for now, I’m on to the continued trilogy. Thank you.
Chickenpoop chapter 8 . 4/6/2019
Not hating or anything...well actually i amhermione and harry...seriously!? Sorry dude even though i love the way you write and the plot line and everything about u as an Author...i cant abandon the true ships that should be happening here. So many choices and u chose harryxhermione ️*ultra sigh* why not tomarry? Drarry? Even ronxharry or lunaxharry wouldve been better . Sorry dude but byeeee
clumsydolphin chapter 9 . 2/16/2019
The end of this chapter was fun, well played!
Chuni Luni chapter 23 . 2/6/2019
Malfoy is incapable of controlling himself...
Chuni Luni chapter 9 . 2/5/2019
lol take that Dumbledore!
Chuni Luni chapter 3 . 2/5/2019
whoooohooooo! (I think that ice cream I ate a little while ago was a bad idea...)
Chuni Luni chapter 1 . 2/5/2019
Sometimes I think things like 'it's so ridiculous when people make Harry heir to a bunch of different families!' other times like now I'm like 'That's so cool! I can't wait till people find out he's related to this or that person!' lol. Here we gooooooo!
2,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »