Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2018
I strongly disagree with your a/n. You can't completely modify a character personality without giving us any believable explanation for it and hope we will just dumbly nod our head and don't ask question about it. The way you portray Ron is not different from what the bashers do to him : you take the parts of his character you found convenient for your plot and completely disregard the rest.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Hard to believe Hermione would ever say something like "I don't know how much we can trust the headmaster" seems pretty ooc for her.
Anon chapter 24 . 12/21/2018
This is a decent fanfic, reasonably well thought out and plotted. What I find odd, and a bit absurd, is the note at the beginning of this chapter regarding the 7th book. You are, obviously entitled to your opinion of the book, but to say that “fanon” is often more interesting and better written than the source material is just ludicrous and, frankly, the height of ridiculousness. Please, check your delusions of grandeur at the door.
aamlkb chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
Wow that’s a lot of gifts.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2018
It's rather sad to see how very little Hermione cares that her parents were brutally murdered just hours ago.
Starry65 chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
You gave him 9 gifts not 10
guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
I'm only half-way through chapter 6 but couldn't help commenting. The story is very interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed the dressing-down that Malfoy received. Serves him right Lol! Wish Harry could have saved Hermione's parents. But a wonderful story so far.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2018
Interesting story though a lot of time is wasted in retelling things again and again. Also it has been pulled into too many complicated directions for each character. Too distracting and boring eventually.
TeddyBlake chapter 9 . 11/2/2018
The last part of this chapter... Damn I almost cried (from laughing so hard) imagining that scene !
ShiNoSenso chapter 3 . 10/22/2018
2222819
ten gifts... logic
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 10 . 10/12/2018
See, the whole, “Rita Skeeter spills the beans on everything” is so overdone that your cliffhanger was a fail.
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 3 . 10/11/2018
(2*4)1 does not make 10, it makes 9
slytherinsal chapter 9 . 9/22/2018
As regards Ron, I am happy to see him grow up and become a good solid friend; I am equally happy to see him written as a prat of the first water. A lot depends on how he acts after the first Triwizard task. He's a character who has the potential to go more than one way, like Dumbledore and Snape. as a mother myself, however, i will never like Molly but I am prepared to accept good intentions when people write a well-intentioned Molly. I've done a couple when I blame her attitude on PTSD
Lord Peverell-Eveningshade chapter 32 . 9/18/2018
Hello mate! The story is truly amazing. Thanks for the story.
tjshelton chapter 32 . 9/16/2018
James,
Although this was occasionally hard to read, mostly because of bad grammar. This was a fascinating and unique plot and story line. Unfortunately, the promised story arc of three appears to have been abandoned with the last update of The Heir of LeFay last updated in 2009. Because of this I can't recommend this story.

I really wish that FanFiction had an automatic notice for things like this. Perhaps after a year or two with no update, mark the story as "on hiatus," the after 3 or 4 years, mark it as abandoned.

In the meantime, you should add an A.N. at the beginning to let people know that your plans for the complete storyline.

Tom