Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
DaveC chapter 25 . 9/13/2018
What was the point of the pregnancy story. Chapter filler? Better she was than not surly.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2018
Oh the irony of Kingsley denouncing the actions if vigilantes to Dumbledore, of all people. That just made my day.
TheClowningPrince chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
Apparently Mr. Guest down there is a real nit-picky person. Ron doesn’t know about muggle telephones because he was raised in a poor, pureblood family. Kinda self explanatory there. Goblins understand muggle credit/debit cards because their whole lives revolve around financial management. By keeping up with today’s modernization of financial institutions, Gringott’s goblins will accumulate more gold/galleons when a witch/wizard uses their cards. Also, it’s a story, a work of fiction. Not everything has to follow canon!
Harold J.K chapter 19 . 8/22/2018
Technically all of these chapters from where Harry and Hermione made the time wrap enchantments is in one day?
Harold J.K chapter 17 . 8/22/2018
This... emotional mumbo jumbo is perfect
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2018
Why didn’t the last guy just apparate when the two guys were killed?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2018
If in the books Ron didn’t even know how to work a telephone, then how does a freaking Goblin know about a muggle credit or debit card. And your Salazar is nothing more than a Snape rip off. Just completely awful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
The Dursleys house is not even comparable to Azkaban. It’s not a prison!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
When was Vernon ever known to be a drunk?
mark.press.9 chapter 32 . 7/10/2018
great story. now are you still around writing or have you quit?
Suse B chapter 30 . 6/29/2018
I'm confused. The Fidelis charm won't allow anyone to give the secret except the secret keeper. Huh. Except Harry isn't the secret keeper if they never re-established the charm.
flynsqrrl chapter 4 . 6/27/2018
As a long time wearer of glasses, I must confess I literally glared a the part about his vision getting corrected. So jealous...
Rex Fives chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
This chapter was very well written.
Crack-jouchan chapter 9 . 6/1/2018
Yay! I’m actually glad you portrayed Ron this way. Too many fics emphasise on his jealousy/bad temper, so it’s nice to see something different once in awhile xD
Guest chapter 18 . 4/30/2018
I'm liking the story so far. My only complaint is the training between the Potters (face it, it's a done deal). The one cannon thing about Harry is that he's leaps and bounds ahead of his peers in DADA. He now has all that downloaded knowledge and skill from the founders, so there shouldn't be any spells in the Potter library that Hermione learns faster. After more than a year of integrating that into his working skills, he should only be a step below Moldyshorts and Bumbledork, if not their equal. He should NOT be losing to Hermione 6-4. It would be more realistic if she had pushed his abilities, then lost with an attitude of "Argh! I almost had you that time!" while he laughs it off. It would demonstrate that she's at least equal if not better than any Deatheater out there, while he's nearly ready for the challenge ahead. Just imho.
2,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »