Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Badbonita chapter 32 . 6/21/2017
Excellent piece and thank you for completed it.
Now I go and start part 2. I know I'll enjoy it as much as this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Without further ado
Midots chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
response to author's note: the sentiment is shared, but after over 60reads on Harry Potter fan fiction, I can say, this is my first time of getting the goblin-harry contact as a result of an internal audit. so from my point of view, it's original and welcomed. Your introduction is well done. kudos.
DaveC chapter 31 . 6/9/2017
So yet another fight by Harry and Caliban, and we know that after training for three years he is still useless. Why the training in the first place? Disappointing. The plot is great so keep that up.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/7/2017
Well who didn't see that coming, its got to be Neville, Luna Ron maybe Ginny to be trained.
DaveC chapter 18 . 6/7/2017
How can Hermoine be as good as Harry, he has had all sorts of powers given to him that makes him all powerful, so why does he get beaten all the time.
Zer018 chapter 3 . 5/14/2017
"You shall be bestowed with ten gifts in total: Two from each of us and one from us collectively."

That totals to nine here.
morcheller chapter 32 . 5/11/2017
A very good story. Unfortunately, the author will leave us hanging after a very few short chapters.
Too bad, I would have loved to read the complete story.
ilike2read2 chapter 19 . 5/7/2017
I usually don't review a finished story. I fine the fight scene unreal. No one but Hollywood stops in the middle to hug while the "bad guys" just stand and watch. I would believe Harry would use spells that would do much more than stun and his hate of Bella would of had him using spells like the 1st fight. Otherwise I like the flow of this story.
Dave Cochrane chapter 19 . 5/6/2017
I'm sorry that Ron didn't go as I feel that he's a of his education is forced on him and he's weak. Harry has spent a year and a half training he has also been gifted the powers of the founders, but still isn't strong enough to take out the death eaters. I feel he should be as strong as Caliban. All you Auther's keep him weak... good
furreyre007gmail.com chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
In
erudite.cielo chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
i hope ginny and draco will still be together..
sexy Seren chapter 32 . 3/13/2017
Interesting
Guest chapter 22 . 3/11/2017
Really? Morgan LeFey? WHY MUST YOU REFERENCE SO MANY THINGZZZ?
Lauren Schroeder chapter 3 . 3/2/2017