Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Bluewolf80 chapter 32 . 2/27/2017
Wonderful! I've really enjoyed reading your writing and I look forward to the next one!
Deathcrow chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
"Without further adieu"?! Really? *snicker* That's a good start to a story if I have ever seen one...
Guest chapter 32 . 2/25/2017
Enjoyable story. Ended abruptly.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/28/2017
You should've waited until Ron got a partner until they left. There's H/Hr G/C and N/L
FWP chapter 32 . 1/25/2017
I loved it great work. I'm jumping straight into #2 of this amazing trilogy
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
This story seems to be going somewhere, I think I'll enjoy it quite a bit. I like the fact that he's heir to all the founders. What does that make him? The heir to Hogwarts?
-Anon
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2017
"You shall be bestowed with ten gifts in total: Two from each of us and one from us collectively."

4 founders, two from each equals 8 and one collectively come to a final of 9, if I'm correct, not 10.

But other than that, live the story so far.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
IIEarlGreyII chapter 32 . 12/22/2016
This was probably my least favorite fan fiction of all time. I liked the setup, considering how terrible the 'Harry inherits a hundred powers' trope is I thought this one was well thought out and executed. However it quickly goes downhill with an over complicated OC, a Dumbledore who seems to suddenly be incapable of an intelligent plan, and several poor attempts to be dramatic where I was just left feeling confused. That mixed with several times where something happened that just didn't make any sense (such as the intelligent people who put a window in their panic room?), I was ultimately left with a bitter taste in my mouth. There are a lot of people who might enjoy this, and good for them, but I cannot personally recommend it.
hisnhers chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
-snort- Lol! Poor, poor Dumbles... -snortlaughsnort-

I like what you've done to Ron and Remus. Canon Ron is not a character I like at all, but you make him seem better. Nicely done. Remus was always too grateful to Dumbles, glad to see him and Ron use their own brains for once.

hisnhers chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
Ha! Nothing like a motorcycle to get a girl to hold on tight. Lol.

Nice touch with the room for Hermione.

hisnhers chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Dumbledore is a dog. Actually, that's an insult to all dogs everwhere...

I truly can't stand that man and his kindly grandfather-ly twinkling eyes and demeanor. Grrrrrr.

hisnhers chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Wow. What an amazing chapter. This so far seems unique to me. Has Harry faced the Founders before in other fics? Of course. You however, made yours come across as unique and very well thought out. Everyone also is in character. I enjoyed the scene in the Founder's presence. Well done.

You are an incredible writer. I can see and feel everything you write. That is the gift that you have received.

Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
Seems strange Hermione doesn't want to bury her parents, she also seems to of recovered from their deaths very quickly
hisnhers chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Yes, this is like many others, BUT everyone puts their own twist on it. I'm looking forward to more twists of yours. Have a great Holiday Season, Happy New Year 2017.

2,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »