Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Nitpicker chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
Nobody saw it coming because it's a blatant violation of canon. Meh.
Grim.Desires chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
You're view on Ron has given me the inspiration to continue with publishing a story I had quit working on in the first chapter. Thank you lots!
Matthew Graam chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
I think that you really need to understand that Hermione isn't going to be easily relegated to believing that Harry is who he says he is she is far too stubborn.
Matthew Graham chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I have read this before and wonder at times exactly how and whether I should rewrite this as a Harry and Ginny shipper. Since I believe that harry and Hermione should be with the people that J.K. Rowling has put them with. I wonder. Perhaps I will. It will be under a different title but the majority of the plot should remain the same, Sirius will be alive though and Ginny and Harry will of course be together.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
I resent that this is not that typical super!harry remark. I have ever only seen stories when Harry gets powers and then people tack o to the end THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL OP HARRY OR SUPER HARRY or AMAZING GANDALF DRAGONBORN HARRY, lol, I think these not your typical stories are actually becoming typical, because I have yet to seen harry earns powers blasts everything in path wins end whoo
Jharry1960 chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
Your Harry and Hermione are just too stupid to continue on with. Life and death matters and they are acting like fools. You give them knowledge and power and for some reason you make them idiots at the appropriate times to drag things out. That is not drama. That is senseless and tedious. This story had a lot of promise in the beginning but kept losing credibility steadily. Better luck with your next attempt.
corwyn chapter 32 . 11/28/2014
intriguing story. thank you for sharing it.
AdepFanFics chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Actually, not like any other story I've read!
Jharry1960 chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Hahaha. Ron in canon is doggedly loyal only if you use Wormtail as a measuring stick. I don't know which books you read but in the American version he was not a good friend. If he had not been Harry's first friend he would not have made the cut. In fact, if he had treated any friend like that in my school he would not have had any friends. Maybe you have a slightly needier perspective on friendship but he was not a good friend to Harry or Hermione for most of the seven books. He had moments and scant few at that.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 32 . 11/19/2014
I enjoyed this but it took to long to get into and I don't really like the ending.

This is my opinion not bad criticism, I did enjoy the story, i liked the writing style, and the idea of hermione and harry slowing time down and developing a relationship.
shyfacewinona chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Brilliance that one was. Just plain brilliant.
glenn1970 chapter 32 . 10/13/2014
WOW! What a story. Love it. You have the gift, thanks for sharing it with all of us :-)
mark.press.9 chapter 28 . 10/6/2014
hi are you still around and writing if so just wondering if you are going to finish/continue this trioligy
Deathday Party Planner chapter 32 . 9/28/2014
Pretty ,.thank you for sharing.
Shira1111 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Do you know what's really annoying? When you are looking for a good independent Harry story, find one that seems to match the criteria, only to notice that you've already read it. But I can't really remember what happened, but I remember the inheritances and the curse on Harry that made the Dursleys treat him worse than they would have, so I guess I'll give it a second go up to the moment I remember the rest.
2,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »