Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Guest chapter 32 . 6/20/2023
There is no Heirs Trilogy. I should know by now that complete doesn't mean complete in fanfiction.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2023
Interesting story. Well done. I do think it's a bit rich for Shaklebolt to disapprove of vigilantes. Or perhaps he disapproves of vigorously violent vigilantes.
Alwin-nl chapter 19 . 6/18/2023
What a weird “battle”. So Harry and hermione just disarm the obvious death eaters in the room (instead of killing them on sight) before completely ignoring them and then letting them get away? Sorry but that’s ridiculous.

It literally makes no sense whatsoever.
Alwin-nl chapter 8 . 6/15/2023
You’ve never lost someone, have you?

Saying basically ”get over it” with the words “remember the good times” is the absolute worst thing you can say to a grieving person. It reads very fake and impersonal.
Alwin-nl chapter 6 . 6/15/2023
You can't have a vigilante on your hands, doing your job for you?

Huh, you learn something new every day...
Alwin-nl chapter 5 . 6/15/2023
"jesus harry I'm sorry for burdening you with this"

I know Hermione can be somewhat pragmatic but her parents and her familiar were just murdered. There's absolutely no way in any of the seven hells she's able to be that rational right now.

Also, killing Crookshanks sucks. Not cool.
madie080802 chapter 32 . 5/10/2023
This was a great ride and read. Thanks for the story. I appreciate good plots.
madie080802 chapter 11 . 5/9/2023
angry Remus rules!
madie080802 chapter 10 . 5/9/2023
Yes, yes, you are. (an evil b-a-s-t-a-r-d.)
madie080802 chapter 9 . 5/9/2023
This was a very entertaining chapter. Thanks again for sharing.
madie080802 chapter 8 . 5/9/2023
YES! yes, yes, (happy dancing jig) Harry got the girl, not the Weasley brat. Thank you!
madie080802 chapter 7 . 5/9/2023
Okay, I give, I'm in love with this new version of Harry. I'm sure Hermione after her mourning, will admit to that fact too.
madie080802 chapter 6 . 5/9/2023
Albus Dumbledore deserves a piece of Hell with Riddle as a neighbor, for the greater good.
madie080802 chapter 5 . 5/9/2023
Heart breaking for Hermione. But, all in all quite entertaining. Thanks.
madie080802 chapter 4 . 5/9/2023
I loved this chapter. But you left it on a cliffhanger. LOL
2,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »