Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
madie080802 chapter 2 . 5/9/2023
This was such a cool chapter. The ways of the goblin are not only intriguing but rich. Thank you for this chapter.
madie080802 chapter 1 . 5/9/2023
And like very few stories out there, you have enchanted my 5-second span attention and now I'm favoring you and your story. Great Job by the way.
Charlee56 chapter 8 . 4/29/2023
I've always thought that Harry and Hermione really did belong together. Not Gonny. She was too good for Ron.
truebansidhe chapter 19 . 4/18/2023
How did Molly manage a vice like hug with a broken arm?
MiniHerc chapter 1 . 4/12/2023
Haven't read a story like this before. Good start.
KoldT chapter 32 . 3/21/2023
Great story. I sincerely hope you get to finish the trilogy, as so far, it promises to be a tour de force.
KoldT chapter 3 . 3/21/2023
Very promising.
Wolvie26 chapter 32 . 3/9/2023
Love it!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2023
DON'T READ THIS!

I'VE JUST REALIZED THAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A TRILOGY & ONLY HAS SEVEN CHAPTERS COMPLETED IN THE SEQUEL!

THE SEQUELS LAST UPDATE WAS ALMOST 15 YEARS AGO!

DO NOT START ON THIS STORY BECAUSE YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED BY IT NOT BEING FINISHED!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/25/2023
I can see myself enjoying this story. I wish I could write though. There are horrors & tortures I'd love to give, in very descriptive detail, to characters like the Death-Dick-Eaters and Dumbledore when he's a pos like this. Although the curse that peeled that one Dick Eaters skin off was very good. I'd make them suffer and have them begging for the luxury of death. They have blood replenishing potions in the hp world. I wonder how many times you could poke & prop a wizard or witch (Bellatrix) before stitching them back up just enough so they don't bleed out too fast?

Yeah. I'd do shit like that to these sick fucks and any past his time old bastard. Being a very darker grey is fine with me.
noylj chapter 10 . 1/22/2023
Who could miss Rita? How does Rita see through the glamors and changes to Harry?
CommunityDirector chapter 32 . 11/16/2022
Please please please finish the Heirs or re-write it!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/12/2022
Weak ass writer that can't put no justice at all, or damn spells that harry was given by those "gifts" what the hell did you write this or was it multiple people?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12/2022
All that training for nothing wow nice writing
harmione72 chapter 3 . 10/31/2022