Reviews for Between Guilt and Innocence
sbz chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
So my interest is piqued. And overall the fic seems pretty good from a writing and plot standpoint. Except for one major problem: whenever a new character speaks, the dialogue goes on a new line. That's a basic, fundamental rule of fiction writing. Otherwise, it makes it near impossible to follow who's saying what. Further, in the online environment, it creates massive, unreadable walls of text that are hard on the eye.

I really want to read this, and I was hoping to find proper verions through your homepage link, but this fic doesn't appear to be there. I skipped ahead and skimmed a few later chapters hoping it got better. Is there another, corrected version somewhere?
Foodwise chapter 42 . 11/22/2010
I should really let some time pass between reading your stories and trying to review. Because once again, I find myself at a complete and utter loss of even closely appropriate words...

I have been so completely consumed, mesmerized by this. I even get your take on Catherine. With every rerun I wonder again... But I just have to like her, she is unbelievably hilarious and gorgeous, despite the bitchiness or is that what makes her so interesting in the end... Your detail is incredible, your take on the characters almost flawless, the original characters are distinct, all the characters from the different episodes have been woven in so fittingly, the settings and plot twisted, yet comprehensible and logical. I can see it, almost feel it, everything that's happening. That's what makes good writing for me.

I told you before and I'll say it again... You just got it.
Maximilliam chapter 42 . 8/24/2010
You know, I've read this story plenty of times and everytime i read it, I like it more and more. You've created amazing characters and an amazing story. The characters are incredible well described, I must said, everything is really well written.

Really good job
Electrafixion66 chapter 42 . 1/21/2010
Ah, well, melancholy ending, but that's cool. Your writing is excellent. Thank you for sharing your talent.

And now, ima check out your other offerings!
Electrafixion66 chapter 41 . 1/21/2010
Noir ending? Yeah, but it doesn't matter, for I imagine that Sara and Sophia DO get together eventually. Maybe I'll find out in the epilogue? ;)

hey, what is this in reference to? “Tell Baby, Mommy says hi for me, okay.” She choked back a quiet little sob and remembered yet another “worst night of her life”."

Something Sara's mother said after she killed her father?
Electrafixion66 chapter 40 . 1/21/2010
Finally, forcthe last couple chapters my browser wouldn't open the review window. Anyway, bravo! Can't wait to read the last chapters!
Electrafixion66 chapter 37 . 1/21/2010
Yes, it's amazing what you can do, how strong you can be, when you or someone you love is in danger of losing their life. And I can't wait for ecklie to get his. Gr. Ecklie.
Electrafixion66 chapter 33 . 1/21/2010
O, I love rollercoasters! And I have a feeling I'm gonna love this ride!

P.S. I got season tickets to six flags outside of Chicago for the first time this summer. Wo!
Electrafixion66 chapter 31 . 1/21/2010
Ecklie! I knew it, that dildo-f*ck!
Electrafixion66 chapter 30 . 1/21/2010
I could see catherine and lady heather together. Hot. ;)
Electrafixion66 chapter 29 . 1/21/2010
Ok, so I'm a total Sara and Catherine fan, but I love the way you wrote Sara and Sophia. And if I could send you cookies over the net I so freakin' totally would!
Electrafixion66 chapter 27 . 1/21/2010
I look forward to finding out catherine's secret. :)
Electrafixion66 chapter 26 . 1/21/2010
Oh, you deperately need to keep writing forever and ever, as you are excelleent at it! I loved how you went over the teams reactions to finding out about Sara's childhood.
Electrafixion66 chapter 24 . 1/21/2010
Can't wait to see how you handle everyone's reconciliation with Sara. Especially greg and Catherine
Electrafixion66 chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
"So what I'm really trying to say is: It's not you, it's me and I think we need to take a break."

Oh how I love this story.