Reviews for Between Guilt and Innocence
Electrafixion66 chapter 19 . 1/21/2010
Oh how I hope Sara and Catherine get together.
Electrafixion66 chapter 17 . 1/21/2010
In response to "Author's Note: I should not try to plot when I'm tired, bad things happen. Not bad as in someone gets hurt bad, but as in poor English and out-of-the-blue self contradicting 'huh?' bad." I didn't notice, and anyway, so what. This is a kick ass story. So, did ecklie do it? That worm.
Electrafixion66 chapter 13 . 1/21/2010
Wow again. I almost cried when I read of sophia and the lawyer getting trashed over Sara, buy o did cry when I read of greg's meltdown.
Electrafixion66 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Wow, what a relief, I was actually worried you were going to kill her. So you finished this story over two and a half years ago. Do you still get reviews much? I suppose I could look but I'm too lazy ]

btw - I am not a Catherine hater ;)
Electrafixion66 chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
No! Make it right! Make it right!
Electrafixion66 chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Omg! Omg! Sara will not be executed, Sara will not be executed! Please let it be so!
Electrafixion66 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
You are a really good writer. FYI, Soscuby lead me to your story by favoriting it. The are two of my favorivte authors and I knew if they liked it, it would have to be good, but from what I've read so far I know it's going to be great!
Electrafixion66 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow, with that as a start I think this is going to be a fucking awesome story!
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 42 . 6/29/2008
I loved your story, keep up the great work
Rach5 chapter 38 . 5/11/2008
so i've just read this story agian. and it still sends chills down my spine when i do. one of the best stories i have ever read here. its gets me ev ery time with the angst, the drama the heartache.

and i still think you should write a SEQUEL! when you have time of course...but i will always look out for one cause i believe this story has legs for more and more.

AWESOME!
poeticvamp chapter 42 . 1/15/2008
wow this was one hell of a story. i loved it.
Rach5 chapter 42 . 11/25/2007
this story was amazing... really angsty. loved it though. what i would love even more is a sequel to this story... there are so many ideas swirling in my head. i hope you have them too... please post a sequel.

awesome writing.
jENNIFER chapter 42 . 8/23/2007
GREAT STORY. REALLY GOOD.
El Gringo Loco chapter 42 . 6/12/2007
Having outgrown fairy tales more than half a century ago, I’m a sucker for sad, or at least mixed endings. Your way of recapping through one person’s eyes, the depth and true horror of the story. Is best described by the simple word, perfect. I apologize for the late review. But after reading the epilogue, I found that I needed to reread several chapters. And to meditate a bit on what I wanted to say. You’ll probably get another PM in about a week or so.

Other than your readers, there are no real winners here. Each character’s loss can be defined to some degree. And despite any hope for the future that some might have. None have emerged unscathed. And I seriously doubt that any of them, or anyone with a conscience, could come completely to terms or peace with events such as those described here. Let alone their own part, however small, in their development.

It has been a gripping story that, in addition to entertaining, makes one think. And while I would love to see a sequel along lines I’ve previously mentioned. I’ve known for sometime that there would be none. Any work like this would emotionally draining. Yet you persevered. And the effort it must have taken to do so shines through in the quality of the finished work. I’m glad you saw fit to share it with us,

So like all good things this story too has come to an end. You listened to the idle thoughts of an old man. Put them on track, and ran them to the finish line with the grace and beauty of a thoroughbred. This has truly been a story worthy of the big screen. (I would love to read some of the segments you considered for inclusion, but deleted from the final version.) While I, unlike most, had some idea where you were going with it. I too found myself gripped by the drama. And delighted, that despite any additional insights that I may have had. You still managed to throw me a few well placed curves. You know which ones I mean.

In closing, I offer my very best wishes to you, and to your friend Catherine. I hope that she keeps her muse light burning. I look forward to seeing it reflected in more of your fantastic work. The brightest of blessings to you both.

El Gringo Loco
Buzzy chapter 42 . 5/29/2007
I had hoped for a happy ending, but realize that would not have been true to the story.

What a fantastic story - I thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter. I am sorry to see it end - how about a sequel? :-)

Regardless, a well written story, fantastic character development, and an engrossing story line. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

-Buzzy