Reviews for Saying goodbye
caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I can just imagine them on the phone to each other, you are a great writer.

love it
redlace76 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
*smiles... and bows low before her...* you've done it again... why am I not surprised? It is boring and repetitive that I am so lame that I can't come up with different, appropriate adjectives to keep describing how wonderfully you do this... as we say here down in the deep South... DAYUM, you're good... thanks for another wonderful tale of my favorite couple... do it again? ;)
BabyGrissom101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
it made me cry

sorry emotional time my best friend just lost her dad

but i love this story

keep writing
Michele Grahn chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
this was very realistic and I could definitely see this playing out before and after the ep. Nicely done!
Burntsugrr chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Thank you to everyone that reviewed so far. I do with the person who had reviewed annonymously had had the courage to leave me some way of contacting them. I read Kristen's story after mine had been published here, anyone who knows me or my writing knows I have frequently turned down other people when they have asked me to beta and that I very rarely read fan fiction because I don't want to infringe on anyone elses concepts in any way, even if it is subconsciously. I did read Kristen Elizabeth's story just after I published this here because someone I trust recomended it. I commented immediately at her site that I was blown away by how similar and yet how different our takes were on the same situation.

While I can certainly see how someone might make the mistake of thinking I took her idea and tweaked it with my own vision it disturbs me deeply. I haven't written anything in quite some time because I had not come up with anything original to say, I would not have bothered with a rewrite, particularly not of someone who is such a good writer on her own. Kristen Elizabeth is a fine author and doesn't need me to "reimagine" her scenarios.
anneruhland chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I like this a lot. Its hard for both of them right now. Sara still has doubts about how comitted he is, and he has such a hard time saying how he feels. I felt like you captured their voices so well in that telephone conversation. Happy New Year and it's good to see you posting again. anne
Forensic Nurse chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Very nicely written! Thanks!
boomtown chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
wow! this was wonderful... I loved your insight and the realism. Thank you :) I hope this continues. The way you write the characters is spot on.
anon chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
You basically copied most of Kristen Elizabeth's story. The parts that were your own were strong but I wish it had all been your own.
KG-613 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
And you ask why you are my hero! This is why! Case and POINT! Love it A and all the good stuff!

kate
scullyseviltwin chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I really liked your take on this, especially the line, while she's crying abotu how it's frightening that he doesn't know what he wants anymore. Also, the line about the tie clip really got to me as well, not quite sure why.

And, an aside, am I the only one who geeked out just a little that this fictional character was coming to MA? I may have gotten giddy a little and then realized what a dweeb I am. :)

Anyway, awesome story. Really enjoyed.
smacky30 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Even though I like to think they had this conversation before he left - I wanted to tell you that this was very sweet. We all know that Grissom isn't the most expressive of men but I hope he would be that honest with her.

Good job.
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Oh, this was good. Realistic, and poignant. Nicely done.
Kristen Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I really liked the direction you took this. Sara's anger is perfectly justified here. I guess this is why I can't be upset about TPTB not giving us more last night. There's so much more room for interpretation.

Thanks for sharing your vision;)
Elialys chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow.

That was very poignant! I really loved it, I think it was really in characters. Awesome job! :)

*Elialys*