Reviews for Truth or Dare
OOOOMMMMGGGG chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
That I think was the best fan fic I have ever read ever. I almost died at the part when the were confessing there undeing love to each other. If you could please make another one but not about R\HR maybe one about H\G. That would be bloody brilliant. Thanks for the awesome story.
Truly Yours,
Justine Grint
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Oi colin you owe me 10 gallons haha hallerious
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
BIG GRINNING BATS! -U-

}( ){

YY

Yes, that's supposed to be a grinning bat... no, I've never made one before. Feel honored.

I love truth or dare :D
F Maurice chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Very good. You really had me going - I wondered where Ron had been all day as well.
darrenmakestheworldgoround chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This story was fantastic! So cute, so in-character, so NOT cheesy. I especially love (you have NO idea how much) that you didn't have them go into a full-out kiss. It always seems so unrealistic to me when people write that into their stories. I think a kiss on the cheek is sweeter. Really, great job.

Love,

so

fricken

cute!
Reader-Writer chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Haha! So funny! Continue, please?
pickmysong -was Kate108 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
The end, when Harry is dancing. I actually started too also.
Leafpool chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
GOSH DARNIT! THERE YOU GO AGAIN! Making me all embarrassed for them... AGAIN! Gr... stupid awesome stories...
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
There's quite a few mistakes but I'll overlook those. Some parts of this i realy enjoyed, some parts I found really tedious. I don't think yu shuld write a sequel, it works best as a oneshot!

xxCubaxx
Treehugger1427 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Aw this sstory was so cute!
autumnlover chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
yayayayayay! u are a fab writer! congrats!
soccergirl142005 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Cute, but why are Fred and George there?