Reviews for The Cat and the Sparrow
update, please!
hitsugayataichoda chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Update!11
shisui-kun chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was such a good story, it brought a smile on my face. I really do hope that you update this story. Great job!
emme.o23 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
You hate me don't you?

*sob*

I've been waiting for this story's second chapter you know [*sob*], what's taking you so long?

Oh, and I really love it ! [still love it]
December Jewel chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aw! I like this. So different then the other fics I've read before.

I do hope you continue soon.
Aergiia chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I love this story.. too bad there isn't much of this pairing. ( I hope Kishi makes a Shisui/Itachi flashback soon; that way the number of fanfics will flare LOL XD.

Anyways, the only thing I can really "critic" is the use of punctuation in dialog; if a character says a sentence that's going to end in a period, the period is instead replaced with a comma.

Like this:

“I’m sorry but I have to get home to mother, I have something for her that she must get today,” He lied.

Yes I know, pointless critic but it's the only flaw in your fanfic I can find. o_o
xREWIND chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wow, even though this was written a year ago. It was such a pleasure to read it!

I think they fit the role too perfectly. Well if you ever continue it, which I doubt but there's always hope. Heh.

I love how you made them human. And chubby cheeks! _
Shwuam chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Oh my god!

I love this, the way you write it is So interesting!

Please continue!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
... Waitin' for an update...
Rhia2020 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Its great story! I don't see anything to critisize. Its put together well and you have perfect punctuation, its great. Your a good writer, update soon!

Dewa mata,

-Ayumi
Ash of Mine chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
really original idea! The pairing is rare and interesting and i'm looking forward to more (even if 'tragedy' will meet us in the end... T_T)
The.Asphyxiated.Affair chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
there's not a lot of Shisui and Itachi fanfics, which is a shame really.I really like this story, including the parts about the sparrow and the cat! Please update soon!
Greywithrain chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Like you said, a rare pairing but I like the story. It is very well written and I think the reference to the cat and bird is really interesting and cool.

The character is developed and has depth to it. I really liked Shisui. It’ll be great fun to see him get together with Itachi.

Write more. I can’t wait for the next update.
Zoomi chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Oh you have to continue this! I love this. And I have to tell you I don't even like Itachi that much. And I never thought I would ever find myself reading an ItachixShisui fic., but here I am. :] I love the little story of their cat and sparrow version of them floating about in your fic.
IRMFS chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
i would really like to see the rest of this.