Reviews for The Cat and the Sparrow
Hellen chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
eh, this story is good ne...please continue. I'm sorry for your computer crash accident , but due to lack of ItaSui pairing in Naruto fandom, I humbly beg you to continue this fic please *stary eyes* I always think that this pairing is the older version of Sasunaru, so...it's a bit depressing that very little ever write about them.

Your story is on of the best about this pairing ne! If you be kind please continue*blink, blink* ploeasee...?

Well then, thankyou for reading this lame comment .

I hoep I could read your works in the future too !
sona chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
upddaatte!
Account abandoned. abandoned chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This is sounding pretty good actually!
hellen chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Hey, your story is good!

I begin to like this pairing too, although it is kind of shady in the end, maybe that's why people avoid this pairing?

Well, this is just my opinion, anyway, I wish you will continue this soon!

I like this fic, especially how you potrayed Itachi's human's side, in my opinion you potrayed him exactly the same with his character, not OOC so much like what people tend to write about him, as if he is a bastard or soo wicked...oh well, I'd be happy to see how this Shisui developed as well.

After all, he is supposed to be Itachi's most important person...Itachi loves him in reality I think, no matter if it's sexual or platonic way, he is certainly important for Itachi that when Itachi kill him, he sacrifice his humanity and get that mangekyou eyes. It is sad his role in Itachi's life almost non-existent in fanfic writer's eyes.

That's why I'm glad you write this story !

I enjoy your writing, so please write more in the future for this pairing!
Sweet-With-Talent chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Hi!

I really like your story, it's amazingly hard to find a nice ItaShisu (or something) story it so cute. I really dislike Shisui's mother but this story is just so cute I can barely wait for the next chapter if you actually plan to make it. I love your Shisui he's completely adorable!
Ramen-teh-Mighty chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I ABSOLUTLE ADORE THIS! I love the way you've portrayed Shisui, and the overal fic is very well written. Sasuke is too cute, ne? I hope to see more of this. Please, Please continue!
creepy crab chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
that was interesting. i hope u update soon.
BlackFruity chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Oh, soo good! Please continue, I cant wait to read the next chapter! Soo cute when Shisui got caught XD
Silva Wren chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I like this pairing alot and the way you've been writing is beautiful

i was wondering though, how far do you plan on taking this? Are you going to develop it to the point where Itachi murders Shisui?
kyria valkyrie chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Hey! ) wow... this is a really well-written story _ Honestly, it's hard to find stories that manage to catch your interest nowadays! :) I'll be watching out for the next chapter! This is a great piece of work -
Shirohane chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
ItaShisu! v What a lovely fic! I love how you slowly but surely develop the relationship between the two boys. Even though Itachi acts cold, the reader can clearly sense that he's very interested in Shisui, and your Shisui is just adorable. You're right; he's like Naruto, except more... Well, I guess he's like an older version of Naruto. (laughs)

I love the sparrow-cat anology, too, even though it makes me nervous. The way Shisui chirps and chitters around Itachi really does make him look like a sparrow. But cats kill and eat sparrows, don't they? (...) And the fact that you listed this fic as "tragedy"... (...) No, don't do it! ;A;

The way you tell the story is very nice, too. The narration flows smoothly without interruptions, which makes it easier for the readers to get involved in the characterization and storyline. I have one small thing to point out... You know in some of your sentences? Like this one: "Speak to me with some more respect will you?"

I think it'll sound more smooth if you use a comma to give it a pause. "More respect, will you?"

Minor point, but the sentence sounds like run-on even though it isn't, so you might want to think about that. :)

It's amazing how Naruto and Shisui grew up with such good personality, despite their environment... Shisui sounds exactly like what lonely boy like Itachi needs. I can't wait to see how you will develop their relationship further.

I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter! v
anginbiru chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
ah~ you have a good joob to potrayed both Shisui and Itachi personality... I like it. And this is the first time I read a well written story about ItachixShisui beside Shirohane _ it's kind refreshing to read a minor story like this...and I hope you not immidiatly jump to "mushy mushy" "kissie kissie" ItaShisui...I hope you written this with slowly but progressing relationship beside the two boys...Keep a good work and have a nice days :D
fabulous sun chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Nice! I also like the pairing.

The picture from Shisui's mother is quite interesting. I'll certainly remember that.
Midnight-Miko66 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Finally a story centred between shisui and Itachi. Its a wonder that there hasn't been much of these. I find that their relationship is one of the most mysterious ones ever. I mean Itachi...Itachi, the enigma with such a close relationship with someone that he even considers him an older brother. I think that is very interesting.

And as a guilty pleasure, heh...I actually adore the thought of them in a more intimate relationship.

Please continue this fic. It started off really well. I can't wait to read more.

Itachi
dragonmage27 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I like it, i t's cute! update soon.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2