Reviews for Destruction of the Intangible
apla-xamogelase chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
i love this story so much! it's too bad it might take you another year to update :(
azalea chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
can you please continueee?

i love this fanfic.
NJ chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
This story is amazing, please update soon! :D x
An Aspiring Author chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
great chapter! update asap please! i cant believe you left us hanging like that!
reader chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
hmm im finding this story really dragged out. a lot of these chapters could be combined to make one. or maybe its because im impatient and want to know what will happen next...good chapter but im getting tired of waiting for their confrontation - if thats what your planning.
An Aspiring Author chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
an excellent chapter! i cant wait for the next one! update asap!
NJ chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
This story is BRILLIANT! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! (mayb tmoz :))
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
o.o This is a really great chapter. It's so cool to see Lily indulging in her Muggle side. Is her car a covertable?

And I enjoy how Peter is the one to come and track Lily down. You've shown a new side of Peter that I really appreciate, since every other fic I've read seems to have Peter as a villian only.

Kudos on a great chapter! (are you continuing? or is this it?)
An Aspiring Author chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
i liked it but since when does peter have a spine and any wit? this character seems more like snape and goyle's love child- sarcastic and muscular. cant wait for the next chapter though- update soon!
GregRox chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Wow I have to say totally amazing story. The emotions and everything... well it's just beautifully written. I love it!
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
One question... Has Sirius been seeing Lily this entire time?

- If he is seeing Lily I don't think that is in the canon Sirius' persoality. Canon Sirius would NOT backstab James by dating the woman he loved, nor would he randomly see her on the fly.

"In fact, if we grouped humans in a large lump, I’d wager that they are much more frightening than any coven of vampires or ravenous dragons."

- This oberservation is very striking to me. Humans are vicious and more frightening than any fantesy creature. I enjoyed how you tied this realization into the feelings and humanity of the characters. You have a practical, logical, and objective way of looking at the characters and that makes your stories much more powerful and thought altering.

Kudos on another great chapter.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
"All because of one little doubt."

This is a deep concept that not many people understand. How powerful doubt it.

- You did a great job of setting up this chapter. The power of James' doubt and how it tore his and Lily's relationship apart shows its power and how it effect human emotions.

You have a talent for writing human emotion. You've made Lily and James more human and that is a great talent.

I would recommened re-reading through your chapters. There are a few missing words in key sentences. I noticed them because my brain added them in when they weren't typed there. I thought I'd mention it.

Kudos on a great chapter.
An Aspiring Author chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
awesome story! please update asap! i am intrigued by the letter!
MistressBlack523 chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
i love it :)

please continuee :D:D
incoherent-and-bitter chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
I am SO happy you finally updated. Today's my birthday and you just made it the best one ever. Thank you Thank you Thank you. Absolutely wonderous job by the way.

_InKy