Reviews for Superlatives
animelvr23 chapter 17 . 6/2
This is my far my favorite chapter, the part where they exchanged the flowers was so sweet
ja ne!~
herstrawberrypizza chapter 19 . 1/4
NOOOOOOO! You cannot leave it there, just as it was getting to the best part. But anyways, LOVE your story
Herondale18 chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
I like that Harry stands up to all the other fanfics I've read he never gets mad at him
BabyBottomStiles chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
"This was all malfoy's fault, with his wrists, and eyes, and shiny hair. Bloody pillock." This was my absolute favorite part. Love this.
Yukino-chan chapter 19 . 2/21/2015
Too hot!
arianna.rubio.967 chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
I had so much fun reading your story! Keep it up!
Chibi-chan chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
You haven't updated since '07? What are you waiting for?
katiaz chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
deep blue secret chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
TALK ABOUT YOUR HOT ND HEAVY. LOVE IT ALL
Danae chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
Oh. My. GOD! If you are still using this account, PLEASE WRITE MORE! This story is FANTASTIC!
phoenixstrike chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
OK, please don't take this as a flame. It's not the intention. Please thin of it as constructive criticism.

This looks promising, but the word 'said' is ok to use, you know... and when you do use it, you don't always need an adverb with it. Over-using synonymous words for said detracts completely from your dialogue. "Supplied", "hedged"... all absolutely unnecessary. Use said! Just said, on its own. Siriusly.

Also, call characters by their names- Harry, Hermione. NOT "The raven-haired wizard" or "The brightest witch at Hogwarts". It is infuriating as a reader to come across these types of epithets littered throughout fanfiction.
Anon chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
The last paragraph was particularly awesome
DeiStarr chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
...This is one of the greatest things I've ever read. Please, please, please finish it. *is desperate*
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
LOL
Elfhunter chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Drunk Harry earns a larger vocabulary, love the twist.