Reviews for Attack of the Fifty Foot Mary Sues
BG Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
This is GOLD. WE’RE NOT WORTHY. XD
Pyewacket75 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
*Stands up and applauds* Hahaha that was AWESOME!
hedwigsart chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
electric blue eyes that snapped her anger like two electric blue snapping things. (Oh the analogies... You have mastered the style of the people who write this crap. this fic is still too grammatically sound, but that can be changed, too.)
"Stage eight Neuro-blasto-fibro-cortico-greco-romanoma." (HAHAHAHA)
Rare and fatal in about 120 percent of cases. The pain. The degeneration. (Because of course, our favourite genius diagnostician thinks in two-word sentences. Also *snort* at the 120%)
James Wilson wandered into the diagnostics area. As head of oncology, he had no patients, no paperwork, and no other obligations, which left him conveniently free to stalk House and deliver regular moralistic sermons on how the older doctor conducted his life. (Actually, the actual writers seem to think so most of the time, too)
Just then, Cameron discarded three years of established characterization and became a mentally unstable bulimic cutter. (HAHAHAHA)
House smiled gratefully. (Final straw. These three words can never coexist in one sentence.)
Also, the embracing. Oh god.

Thank you. Also, you are very pretty *snort*.
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Giggling like a mad person at the moment, so thanks for that!
PianoWizzy chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
*mock runs away* OH GOD NO

But seriously. Hilarious. Epic. Horrifying. But Epic.
Darkmekmon chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
XD You. Are. Awesome.

I was chuckling quietly to myself the whole story long (especially at the "I'm Australian AND black!"), but when Cameron made up that story it just took the cake haha. I had to hold my mouth shut so my dad wouldn't hear and be suspiscious that I'm doing anything but studying XD Great job!
Southern Facade chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Freaking AWESOME, had me laughing the whole way through. :P I just have ONE question.. How'd Wilson get pregnant? Did he favorite to steal Cuddy's birth control, again?
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
That was hilarious! I was laughing the whole time I was reading this!
You managed to put in almost every single stupid House cliche in there, apart from the neighbour he met and fell in love with ;)
This was absolutely brilliant! You rock!
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh god oh god oh god i love this! I Nearly pissed myself twice while reading this, it was so unbeliveably funny! If you're still on here, you should definatly do another one. Maybe a second chapter, make it somehow fit. (Still likey Wilson/House pairing)
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I think I've reviewed this story before, which is why I'm reviewing anonymously. This story is fantastic! I love how Wilson and Chase and Foreman are all vying for Amber's attention. Not only have you mocked so many different types of Sues, but you've also mocked hilson, huddy, hameron, and mpreg, all in a relatively short story. Even the disease names were hilarious.
lost highway chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
.happened.

i think my brain just leaked out of my ears...I LOVED IT!

they're all related! now they can all go and have a giant family reunion and live happily ever after _
Eagles Meow chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Thank you for this! It gave me a nice long laugh.
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Hilarious
Lyen chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Marry me!

Youre kind of my hero right now xD

So...Do you wana go out?

(Just kidding xD)
let chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
"i'm australian and black" lol *falls of chair*