Reviews for Roommate
HelleBelle chapter 5 . 5/20
What in the "William H. Massey" are they do to Iruka?
HelleBelle chapter 4 . 5/20
Vegetarian my ass lol
HelleBelle chapter 2 . 5/20
Damn Kashi is really mind screwing Ruka LOL
aelmer6 chapter 11 . 2/5
Damn; that was good. I love the relationship you have going w/ Ru, Ko, and Zu. It's so sweet! The plot thickens. The introduction of ANBU was rather sudden but it fit in a weird sort of way.
aelmer6 chapter 9 . 2/5
SANJI! Knew it, God I love that guy. Yet again another amazing chappie. I love what you did for Ruka's past. And Zu and Ko's worrying was so sweet! Please continue to be amazing!
aelmer6 chapter 8 . 2/4
So, with complete stories I generally just review once I finish the whole this, but this is just really good and, yeah. I'm loving this story so far, it's funny, witty, and quite a gem. The whole Kabuto and Iruka side story is interesting and since I love Ruka w/ just about anyone, it just makes me love this story more. Please keep on being amazing, I love your writing, and yeah.
Korregidora chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
That was quite a ride! Loved the smut (at LJ) and ...lost my train of thought remembering the hotness lol. Anyway, I am off to read your one-shots and the sequel. Dying to see what the hey is going on. :)
jess.c.kong chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
I am glad to see this isn't the end of the story! There are way too many unanswered questions and loose ends. It'll be interesting to see how you tie everything together. You definitely have your work cut out for you. I like that you've left yourself with a lot of layers bc it gives you a lot of options as far as shaping the rest of the story. I love AUs so I was excited to see this lil college story. There are parts of the story I liked, I think you do the best writing IruKa's trysts and dates with the dogs. And I am intrigued how their fathers tie into the story further, as well as you need to be careful of are making sure you keep your characters "in character" at all times. One of the first is Kakashi and his vegetarian quirks; twice you wrote he either cooked or ate eggs/chicken. And Iruka's and Kakashi's characters are a little all over the place for me. Iruka's ptsd over Mizuki is so severe and yet he's fine talking on the phone with him and going to his memorial and meeting his wife and kid, and Kakashi sees no problem hanging around his boyfriend's ex's memorial?! Not to mention how you play up Kakashi's jealousy; the scene in which he lets Genma molest Iruka while he is in the room is not believable to me. There is also a scene where Iruka and Raido talk about Kakashi. Small details like how iruka mentions Kakashi as his roommate throw the flow of the story off, or how it would have been in Iruka's character to question why raido is discouraging his decision (ie "didn't you tell me Kakashi is a good guy? Why shouldn't I like him?"). And while I like izumo and kotetsu as Iruka's friends, I kind of find it hard to believe kotetsu would use violence to "talk" sense into Iruka knowing his past. And the last scene in which they Liesurely pack their rooms, and let Iruka pack his by himself while they were fighting for their lives against these men?!...and if mizuki was behind whatever happened with kotetsu (still a little confused), wouldn't it have been void now that he died?...And the side with Naruto/Uzimaki is a little vague at the moment but it might make sense in the sequel (?). I want to fall in love with the story (and there are parts I do love!) but the main issue is keeping your character development more solid. Once that happens, the story will flow a lot better. Please don't think this is a flame; I am just really interested in seeing what you have planned with this story. I look forward to seeing how you wrap up everything. Thank you for sharing!
narutonarutolove chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
there better be a sequel! things cant end like this between them!
narutonarutolove chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
I LOVED narutos phone call.

They found me. I was ditching speech classes! all the do is talk!

I cracked up SO hard. best part so far in the story, HANDS DOWN!
narutonarutolove chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
im starting to get freaked out with a possibly ANBU kakashi (especially since I don't know what your ANBU is.)
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
...
narutonarutolove chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
is it me, or is kakashi just doing these things to either be an ass or testing Iruka?

maybe neither, but if that's the case, im definitely wondering how those too are going two end up together
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
kakashi is so fucking CREEPY! but I LOVE IT!

Hehe...cannibal...
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I LOVED the smashing bulb thing, that is SO random I love it. made me laugh especially Iruka's reaction the second time