Reviews for Roommate
Phoenix Deity chapter 20 . 7/21
This was stunning! I really loved it and can't wait to start the sequel. I'm going there now.
Liag Kab chapter 20 . 4/18
Wow i really appreciated this story. The way it ends... i just think it is sad that Iruka has never found someone to love for a long time.
Irukaka321 chapter 20 . 2/12
I am stunned. Are we going to hear what was going on like... more info about Anbu or what? I'm confused... But anyway kakashi is an IDIOT! If Iruka forgives him I will be furious!
Irukaka321 chapter 19 . 2/12
hmmm this is exciting. I can't wait to see what happens.
Irukaka321 chapter 18 . 2/12
i dont think anybody should hit Iruka... I think that if his friends care about him they should show it in a different way.
Irukaka321 chapter 16 . 2/12
theres a lot of Fbombs and insults in here. I don't think that he should call Iruka pathetic... well i guess theyre drunk but still.
Irukaka321 chapter 13 . 2/11
nice chapter. that's interesting, i like your point about iruka being comfortable or whatever with awful people...
Irukaka321 chapter 12 . 2/11
wow. Genma is creepier and creepier with every chapter lol. they both are actually. no wonder Iruka doesn't like them
Irukaka321 chapter 11 . 2/11
a good cracker? never heard that saying before... this is so sad. what the heck happened with Mizuki? love this
Irukaka321 chapter 9 . 2/11
your grammar could use some work, otherwise i love your story. its really interesting. wow poor iruka has had a horrible life.
Irukaka321 chapter 7 . 2/11
this is seriously creepy and cool. I love it!
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 2/11
oh my goodnessssss
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 2/11
still smiling about this. wtf kakashi
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 2/11
omg hahhashaha
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 2/11
this is pretty funny.i started the sequal first by accident so i have a few spoilers already. i feel bad for Iruka