Reviews for Possession and Lover
mendibends chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I like llamas. I like llamas trampling on gumbo.

I liked this story a lot. I don't see many fics for this pairing so thanks.
Dotchi13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Though not the happy ending I was looking for...
I still like it :)
the boulevard chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hahahaha tum is my fave character! This fic had me rolling around laughing! Love Deidara! You should keep on writing!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I like llamas trampling on grapes. I liked the story but how'd she have a kid I don't remember them being together in the story? And why'd they have to end up apart, that was just cruel
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is actually pretty realistic:)
YingYang890 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I like llamas trampling on grapes

Anyhow, GREAT FIC. I like how although this is a comedy, there are some bittersweet moments in it. Also, I LOVE TUM haha, what I meant is, I love the interactions between Hinata and the rest of the Akatsuki, no matter how brief and vague they were. Good job!
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
So, sooooooo good! 3
Aki666 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
To be really honest I don't really know what to say to this one. So I'm just going to wind it. So here go's.

...It was a really awesome story I could find nothing wrong with it or to even come close to calling it bad. It...it's just one of those stories that makes you think.

Even though...even though she was kidnapped and they split up in a way at the end...it was still a sweet story in my mind.

It's hard to to read a story that makes you think, but it's even harder to wright one. And...even though you're most likely never going to see this review I just wanted to let you know and anyone else who read's the reviews to know that Mini_Chobi did an awesome jod on this story.

And with that all said I bid you all farwell.
Loukia chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is awesome! And I'd have to say that I like Llamas trampling on blueberries.
Aviles10 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I like lions trampling over steak! XD I loved it! Just keep writing your good at it :) Forget people who detest the idea and love the people who love the idea dont let people bring you down just keep going with it...alright bye ~Axe~
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
i like llamas trampling on watermelons! fu*************** useles fruits they are

a great fic, pure art! loved it! a lil jumpy here and tthere but still amazing XD
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
wow taht was really good and the end was so beautifull and sweet they named they kids after them your storty is really good
sweetlittlething chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I like llamas trampling on grapes :) Great fic, I really enjoyed it, with several ROFLs in the process. I'm not usually into fics where in the end they have a baby 'cause it makes me feel all weird and gooey inside, but this was cute anyways 3
lola chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
aww!
songo2012 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
i really and honestly don't get it