Reviews for Return
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I want moooooore!
Barranca chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Aww, Cloud will have his happily ever after. And maybe Sephiroth will have a normal life. With some Turks hanging in the background.
CrazyPretz chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Awww X3 This is cute! I wish it had continued on to another chapter...
changeling17 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Ooooooooo! I like it! Update soon!
solsere chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw, this is cute. I want to read more! I like the...gentleness, and it seems realistic too!
greenisacolorto chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
o.

its so god.

it makes me want more.

lol. XD
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
He's back! You should do a sequel. I can just see Marlene yanking his hair or forcing him to play tea party.
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
So why are his eyes brown now? Glad He came back sane.
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
cool!
RubyDragonJewel chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
i love love this story can't wait to read more
Mitts chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
'You can share my room..' Yeah Cloud, like Sephiroth had any thoughts on doing otherwise, lol..

That was really good, shame it was a one-off really, I would have loved to have read the others reaction to seeing Sephiroth, alive and in the flesh again, thinking, 'Oh no..Here we go again..'
Hexamarillion chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Dude. There's no point in denying it. We all love Cloud/Sephiroth: there's simply nothing more divine.
CornCob chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
this is nice!

Im confused why he has brown eyes, but that doesn;t matter, im sure it will be explained soon.

looking forward to another chapter
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
That's cute. Happy endings ROCK.
Wingstar102 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Yeah! I get first review!

Awesome story. Short but awesome! Sounds almost likle something I'm writing... but not. Love it.

Couldn't you have had the others come in though? I'd've liked to have seen their faces! Yeah. Ok, I'm done now.

Loves and Cherries,