Reviews for Paradox
LadyMo chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Nice. I can even picture the conversation after they came home. I wonder did Jack pay him back with interest? That briefing certainly would have been interesting and fun in a way.

Stoko chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Loved it, thanks _
Bekki chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
EXCELLENT story! Something i havent give nmuch thought before! thanks for the insight into hammonds life!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Great job!
feb04 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
great story, i do hope you add an epilogue to this , the de-briefing would be very interesting !
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
What an interesting idea and very well written from Hammond's point of view. It nice to see what he was thinking while they were away and yes he would feel odd knowing the future was now an clean page. Thanks for sharing it.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Good to see Hammond's POV of this episode. Very well written.
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
This is good. I like it-actually prefer well done oneshots because the reader knows it is finished and doesn't wait around for months for an update that is terrible.

too true-time travel will give many people a headace. Its like asking which came first: the chicken or the egg? The chicken, because without a parent, there is no offspring-[oh and the idea that order came from entropaty (evultion (sp)) is bogus.]

Nice job. I hadn't thought about what Hammond was going through the "second" time around.