Reviews for Romance by Numbers
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
This makes me smile. While I sad about the brother death. Sev and Charlie are sweet. Write on!
SBEL chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aww.
Well written. :)
Moon chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow... I don't normally like slash. But this is actually really good. Two things though: you had Charlie call himself a protégé. I think what you mean is a prodigy. Also, you wrote "Snape was quite certain that his expression was similar to as if he had been run through with an ox." Seeing as it is impossible to be run through with an ox, I believe you meant axe. Though, given his profession (in the Order, not at Hogwarts) and as a wizard, I suppose an ox is as reasonable as anything else.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Ohmyword. I actually love this a lot. Please write a sequel! :D
Morrolan chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Is good.
Account abandoned. abandoned chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
cute
Dracomancer1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I am writing this before reading the chapter. i don't really like the idea of charliesnape. they are kind of incompatible personalities.
Summercloud chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
So I've recently started watching Numb3rs from the beginning, and I've gotta say, I never expected to find a Numb3rs/HARRY POTTER crossover. Can't say I mind, though! Very well-written and surprisingly enjoyable. Thanks for posting it!
stardust-creations chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Excellent crossover. I like the interaction between the two. Good job.
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
aw this is so cute
BeyondBloodBath chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
awwe how sweet. great story!
Mus4u chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Do you even know how f-in' awesome it is to find a Numb3rs-HP fic.. AND it's Snape. I love Snape. Snape is hot.
Daisydill chapter 1 . 1/8/2007