Reviews for Romantic Interlude
Old Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I found this again after several years of school/work. I loved it. :) It's so good that it's timeless. I wish you would extend it into a multi-chaptered story. I'm sure you would do it justice.
Rabby chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
LMAO perfect accompaniment to Close Quarters; again, you gave me a giggle. Very well done! I like how Rikuou ninja'ed in there.
Sorehai chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Let's be honest here, I clicked on this just for the summary. I really don't find much about these two. And that makes me so sad... Without them saying much, I felt they were very in character. From the small glispes found in the manga, I could enjoy them just wanting to spend their time together.

Adding Rikuo in, very nice touch... Syrup, eh? Alright then.

I also loved being able to feel their sense of need and longing for each other.
Amberle chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Well, I guess that explains why Rikuo wasn't surprised to see Saiga sleeping with his head in Kakei's lap way back in volume 2.

...Now imagine Kazahaya finding them...

Seriously, the Legal Drug section needs more Saiga/Kakei T_T

Good job!
The Earl of Angelstone chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Love it Love it Love it.
Profiterole chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Yay for Saiga/Kakei goodness. These two need more sexy scenes and you wrote it really well. _

Here via Missashlee.
avadhani chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Ngh. Like my friend MissAshlee said, this is one reason why I can't completely give up on the 'Legal Drug' section at Bless you.
Alan's Only chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Hehehehe i like that1 small aount of a lime to get the palte wet but not enouh for someone to be mad that you left it off or that Rikou stoped them!
missashlee28 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
DUDE, THANK YOU.

No, really. In my opinion (and I'm sure this is widely shared), Kakei and Saiga are an extremely sexual couple and it is practically impossible to find any fics in which that is shown, demonstrated, talked about, whatever. To finally have something like this to read just makes me want to grab onto it and run.

I love the fact that it is nothing more than just a tease, interrupted and forced apart. However, it makes me want to desperately beg you for more. I'll try to refrain. I LOVE the fact that you have Rikuo find them. Awesome. Hilarious. Perfect.

You have made my day complete. Now go write more. *cracks whip*
Kanetsuki chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
aw. that was aweswome. A beautiful Kakei&Saiga moment. Well written indeed.

I look forward to further writing from you!
Skies chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I LOVE Kakei and Saiga stories- and this one was really cute. I wish it had gone on longer though...I was sad when I finished the last sentence.
flying metal child chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Thanks, that put a smile on my face! :D Though it wasn't actually M rated, if Rikuo hadn't found them it probably would be :/