Reviews for Wooing Isobel
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I think this is a fantastic start to what I can tell will be a wonderful story! I know it hasn't been update in a few years.. are you planning on finishing it? I really hope you do.. I recently started rewatching Grey's Anatomy from the beginning again and I fell back in love with the idea of a relationship between Izzie and Mark and am in the mood for some really great fanfiction! I REALLY want to find out what happens next! Please don't make me use my imagination! :(
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Good beginning !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
themadones chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
hey, please continue!
JustMe-xo chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Great so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Update soon! x
Tinyflyer02 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Very good, I hope you continue it. I really like it!
AriellaRose chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
omg! this is so cute and he hasn't even tried to woo her yet...
kayeyeem chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
i love this but isnt it a lil out of character for mark

oh wells it still rox

plz continue it!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I love it! Please continue!
Rodidor chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
yes he does
danielleee1230 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
this is really great! cant wait for an update!
Sparkle chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Hey, this is a cute fic...I hope you continue and that's it's alex that addison is involved with!
Tricia dSC chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
omg... when will the wooing continue [or even begin]... this is wonderful... a well-crafted story centering on Mark/Izzie...! I really like how Addison reacted to Mark's 'inquiry', I totally imagined the face she gave him... the one where she looks sceptically at someone over her glasses... please update soon.
tints chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I've been looking for Mark/Izzie, and I just LOVE this! I'm not so happy about the Alex/Addison GA has so-far offered, (I'm a diehard Alex/Izzie), but this is cute. I always thought it'd be REALLY HOT if the two hottest people in Seattle Grace got together.

And it's nice to know that MARK likes HER. Not the other way around. And him going to ADDISON for advice! . . . WOAH!. That's something I totally didn't expect. If this was ever pitched to anyone of the GA audience, I would've thought he would've went to his fellow dirty mistress, Meredith Grey. :p

This is too cute for words! Update soon, PLEASE! :)
PawPrintTattoo chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
you have me hooked with 1 chapter. please continue there arn't enough mark/izzie ships out there. Cheers. PawPrintTattoo.
Hoot chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! UPDATE! Nobody seems to be doing the mark/izzie pair, and I think that it would work so perfectly! There have even been little hints along the way! Please! KEEP GOING!