Reviews for Thaw This Frost
VictoriaOke chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
hm- i know that feeling
Ms. Exorcist chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Very well written! You've captured the characters pefectly. If I may say so myself, you've gone straight to my favorites D Keep writing!

I'm looking forward to another Balthier/Ashe pairing story, if you wish to write one. Thanks again xD
plasticphoenix chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I just adore this crack! pairing. It be so lovely if it had a chance of being more then the loveing idea of fangirls. Nice story you have here. But it just makes me sigh with wishful thinking.
drinktea chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
This flowed right in every way. I can see Ashe finally snapping under that weight placed upon her, and reacting brashly. And Balthier, in his mysterious way, knowing exactly what to do. He's got another sense for these testy kind of moments, and I think you made that come across very effectively without drilling it into the reader's head. Congrats. It was tender and beautiful.

-Sakura
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Adorable!

LOVE how you write them.

_
Sita 900 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
beautiful!
firefly171 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Ok First I have to say I absolutly LOVED it. This was the first FFXII Fic that I've read and this is one of my Favorite couples.

Your writing style is easy to read and flows very nicely and the length of the story was just perfect.

However, if you're planning to write anymore for this particular story I suggest that you please don't. To many times have I seen a perfect short story that was ruined by the Author's inflated ego This one's perfect the way it is and I think it should not be tampered with.
wordspank chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
That was excellent. If I were into squeeing, that'd be it.

:) great job!
Wakkamoley chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Your story was hm...what can I say...sexy xD.

The character interaction was great, one of the best that I have ever read on this site. Ashe's thoughts really reflected her true self, and how she is feeling.

It is great and you should make several more chapters instead of ending it as a one-shot.
BE-Mistress chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
my favourite part was when he reached up her legs, but caught her hands instead ). totally sweet story. hope to see more works from you.
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
This was incredibly wonderful to read! The characters were perfect, you placed us inside such a believable and empathic Ashe, and then at the end, I was getting all mushy and teary-eyed. It's really moving, I do hope you write more! :D
Jave56 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I love this story. Its somehow true to their characters without much dialogue. Please keep writing!
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
That was sweet, somewhat bitterswwet, yes. Ashe and her angsty self - perfectly in character. Balthier seemed to be in character he was a bit soft because of the situation you had placed him in.

I liked this.

- TerrisMoon
Trace chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Spectacular! I really love this story. I think it speaks volumes. The description is wonderful and emotive. I hope to read more from you in the future!
aria28 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
That was...just WOW! Beautiful and extremely touching. You captured both characters perfectly. Sorry, don't know what else to say because it's so damn perfect words are eluding me right now.

This is one of the best BalxAshe stories I've ever read, and one of the best FF XII one-shots out there, period

Thanks a lot for sharing it with us