Reviews for It's So Obvious
Peacock-Lover chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is random, stupid, and weird. I love it!
bookingplanes chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wow, I feel like I'm stalking you xD.

LOL, this was HILARIOUS! Yes, Harry, it's so obvious xD.

The last phrase was like the cherry of the cake. EPIC.
BellaBlack15 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
hahahaahha i totally agree, if two people are always fighting that dont necessarily means that they are in love

H/Hr forever :P
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Lol, very good! :)
Luna Riven chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
XDD *falls over giggling*
gauchadeutsche chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
It's all so friggin' obvious! Ron and Hermione argue, therefore they are in love. Harry and Voldemort fight in all books except 3, therefore they are twoo luv. Harry spends all of HBP obsessed with Malfoy Jr., so...they'll be getting married any day now. Oy. I think I'll stick to my "delusional" 'ships.

Great job on this! It's a bit short, but sweet and to the point. It also made me chuckle. XD
Clairful chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
hahaha! that was great!
The Almighty Cheez It chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
The funniest thing about this is that it's true. Dude, you rawk.
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
You win.

Best ever. xD
blink.2.times chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was truly and utterly WEIRD
ProngsxLilyflower chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
It was... creative... But just because they argue sometimes, it doesn't mean that they hate each other. They still are best friends. Also, most fans think they argue because to hide their feelings because they like each other, not that they like each other because they argue. Oh well, it was still funny.
Tigger101 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Hahaha! What a unique perspective, if... significantly disturbing. Short, but it had everything it needed. Except perhaps "darling" Ginny's reaction (you can tell which way I lean, can't ya?)

:) :) :) :)

Tigger101
Bxkcplddiejbfd chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
i two words:

LOL

&

LMAO

(technically not real words but oh well!)

Love it! thinking about it now , it is really obviuos that harry and my father should be together!

But it is slighty wrong on all levels!
Remilyon chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
that was great. I'm still laughing at it. haha

Remi.
nearlyangel chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That's very funny. You rule the school!