Reviews for Morton Loses His Voice
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
BAHAHAHAHA nuff said.
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Very funny. Also very touching. I'm also glad that I'm not the only one who thinks of Roy like that.
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
LOL This is funny! :)
Michael Lockheart chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is strangely touching.

Good job.
CosmicKitten89 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Very cute and interesting. I like how Ludwig explained how being temporarily deaf made him discover his love for inventing, and the end where Morton yaks about the breeding section of the encyclopedia is funny too :)
The Caramel Koopa chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Very nice work - I love how you kept everyone so in-character. Written well, too. :)
jade304 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I like how he runs around with curse words written on the whiteboard, and how he'd tell his siblings al about the breeding section XD
netbreaker0 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Aw how sweet. I didn't know Roy had such a big heart. Sometimes this koopa family isn't so dysfunctinal.
GodOfWurstwasser chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Let's have a look here at your first Mario fiction. I think it is obvious that this was your first, I can't really put my finger on it, but the overall style seems more raw, and less developed than in your later stories.

I liked the idea of Ludwig being deaf at one time, but I didn't like how he explained it. But that's just me, I don't like it when things are explained in stories, as the really clever reference to good ol' Ludwig van Beethoven, and love it when questions arise.

Also, there isn't much happening in this one, it is just some everyday situation in the life of the Koopalings more or less. It is something that would fit as a good episode of a kids show/cartoon, and seen as something like this, it is very good.
tracefan chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I like all your Koopaling stories because I love their characters. (Ludwig's accent rocks) This one is very good.
Bowserrules chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This is a really good one shot, I would have wished that you have expanded the idea because the events that you explain could have become chapters. I would have loved to read about the look on Bowser's face when he found out Morton and Ludwig had eaten his wedding cake Lol! :-)
MikariStar chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This was a fun story and the best part: it was about the Koopalings! :D
Mog Anarchy chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
A nice little oneshot here, great descriptions - and I love the character personalities that you've created for the Koopalings. - I especially like Ludwig's accent! :)

Rather interesting plot too. Oh well, I love fics with the Koopalings in. :) I hope you write more stuff soon, 'kay?

- Mog Anarchy. x x x
Raykura-Kura chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Cool story. Fairly interesting. I can't think of much to say.

But since when do Fuzzies NOT speak, don't you remember that they did have dialogue in Paper Mario & PM: TTYD?