Reviews for A Day In The Life
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow, that was really fantastic! You did a great job portraying both the harrowing situation John was in, as well as the characters friendship, thank you.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
good story. well-written
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
What a nice story, Lauriel, very touching and well written!

I loved the bickering between John and Rodney (as I always do) and the infirmary scenes with Carson.

Thank you very much for writing this fic, as it is another example of your immense talent as an author!

I honestly love your work.
S3r3n1ty chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Loved this Lauriel it was fab, really well written and descriptive and eek bugs! Went from giggling to gasping and back to giggling. loved the line...

“I’m resigning my commission. Gonna hunt bugs.”

it made me giggle.

Realy nicely done
Reyson chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Nice. Poor Shep, he never gets a break with bugs does he? :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Great story! I liked it!
Titan5 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Just wanted to say thanks again because I really, really love this. You did such a fantastic job. Oh, and I forgot to mention how much I loved John trying to resign so he could exterminate bugs. That was hilarious! YOU ROCK!
aithreachas chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Very good...a fine mix of humour and angst...you have a easy writing style and you kept the story flowing very nicely. Thank you.
Linnzi chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
This was a wonderful read! Really whumpy and tense, full of humour too. I loved the medical aspects, which were really convincing and beautifully executed - but spider bite? That's my worst nightmare!Help! Poor Shep. Glad he got better in the end, and well done. An excellent ficcie! :)
parisindy chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
great story
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I liked it. John and bugs - Good gosh will someone get that man some Off and a can of Raid!
chokolaj chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wonderful! There were many classic/LOL lines in here but my fav has to be: “I’m resigning my commission. Gonna hunt bugs.”

Great whumpage and great plot. I wouldn't have guessed the sunglasses thing as the offense, as I was reading into everything to see what the whumpage would originate from (though I was right about the bug). :D