Reviews for Deceptive Little Love Triangle
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 9 . 2/28
My answer is A. Cal. For some reason, I can see the romance blossoming between them... Well, Cal falling for Cat more exactly, despite it being against the Irken law to have emotions such as love. But, sadly, this is a Zim, Dib, and Cat triangle, not a Zim, Dib, Cat, and Cal rectangle... Is there even such a thing? I literally DIED when I realized that Cal is just EXACTLY like Dib, LOL! I wonder if there's anything like the Swollen Eyeball on Irk and Cal is a part of it? Anyway, update soon!
Lucy needs Fetch chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
you need to keep writing
more chapters
Guest chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
G
M.L.E.13 chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
Hey, I know after all this time you're most likely not planning on updating this. I just wanted to remind you of it exsistance and stuff.
fanime013 chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
HIIIIII! great story! im favoriting you! also i think cat should have dib save her, or cal, OR BOTH! anyway cant wait for the next chapter
Devon the BlondeWingedFox chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Nice story but you havent unpdated in like forever.

i forst read this years ago and you havent added a single chapter since than if you are going to discontinue this let your readers know.

And i vote for (E) both Cal and Dib should rescue Cat

just because Dib and Cal have to meet for this to happen and I really want to see that.
ChocolateBunnyChan chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
It's funny, normally I can't stand self-insertions but your story is really cute. I hope you plan on continuing it, even though it's been a LONG time since you have updated. I don't really care who saves her, I'm sure whoever you choose will be very funny.
Invader Catara chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
i like this story! tacos. i just love love triangles.
Kazehane-Rhapsody chapter 9 . 3/1/2008
Cool! A Irken version of Dib(although entirely different)I was wondering: did you give Cal blue eyes because Dib's official color is blue(according to the personality quiz on cyanblue)?
Kazehane-Rhapsody chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
Oh, ZACR...just kidding!Seriously!I HAVE TO STOP REVIEWING ON EACH CHAPTER!:)
Kazehane-Rhapsody chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
"Dib's head shall explode!"... i don't know where you got that, but that would be cool...
Iksuik chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
this is great update plz
BritJay21 chapter 9 . 1/29/2008
UWAH! this story is so cute! i LOVE your storyline with all that love-triangley goodness! - as for who saves Cat...i think it would be uber ironic and funny if Dib just randomly burst in and saved her out of nowhere...but he wouldnt know who it was if she was wearing a disguise...GR i dont know!

but..uh, anyways update soon please!

~Queen B
JoLlama chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
I say she chooses zim!
JoLlama chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
Silver doesn't rhyme with anything.