Reviews for More Important Than Coffee
awwwwwwww I loved this
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow that was so good!
Sirius7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Beautifully done. I haven't looked yet to see if you've done a follow-up, but if you haven't, perhaps you could do a tie-in to the "Kill Ari" episode? Gibbs dropped his coffee there, too, as soon as he realized the shot had gone into Abby's lab.

Sirius, a not-so-closet GAbby fan
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Hahaha. Cute. I love it.
Arwen chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This is great! I love it. You know, he spilled his coffee for her TWICE? I've always said to my friend that Gibbs spilling his coffee meant serious buisness (Yes, GAbby fan)

Thank you so much for writing this.
OhThoseEyes chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
So cute! That was great! Loved it!
Fictional Reality chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
That was some sweet caffeinated fun :D

Warmed my heart it did!
shelma32 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I loved it!

Would love to hear more!
Crimson Fate chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I was watching Driven and I thought exactly the same thing-

That Abby is more important than coffee...and therefore, Abby is more important than the Gibb's rule about 'never, ever spill an agents coffee' (or something like that).

He chucked his coffee away the moment he saw Abby was in trouble. Although, of course, there is no spilt coffee on the ground after, but hey.

This is the second time that Gibbs has chucked his coffee aside for Abby (I think).

This story was a nice conclusion to scene that left many Gabby fans wondering!
gategirl7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Totally cute! Nice little oneshot, I definitely thought along those same lines when I saw that ep. I was like "Gibbs just threw away his coffee!"

Good job, keep up the great writing :)
louise1717 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
hi ,you said so much about such a seemingly small thing,gibbs throwing his the part where gibbs dn ziva made me laugh.

please write more abby /gibbs.
Beans On Toast chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Cute! I really liked it!
classiqfemme chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
aw! i thought the same thing when i saw the ep, but you wrote this better than i could have imagined! thanks for making my day start off right!