Reviews for The Cup of Memory
caz1969 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
another cute story

think i will be reading all afternoon now
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Now that you brought it to my notice, I've never seen Sara do a belly laugh either. It always gave a seriousness, sometime sullenness, to her that someone DID need to bring her out of. Good catch, that one!
Michele Grahn chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
this was really quite adorable. I enjoyed it very much! The last 3 sentences especially. nice job!
rosewingsblu chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
loved your story. keep up the great work. more,more please
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
That was absolutely beautiful...the imagery you created with your words really made my heart hurt. Lovely job, as always!
microgirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This was a great piece. Until I read this, I haven't noticed that they've never shown Grissom and Sara laughing on the show. So their little moment here was completely cute without being overdone. Thanks for sweet version of Grissom's goodbye.
Zamboni chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Very well done! You bring out a wonderful spirit between them I can really sympathize with. For real lovers its always hard to be apart even its just for a few weeks. For weeks could be so long. Thanks for writing this.
anneruhland chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
As usual I loved this. I think that you captured the "last day before leaving" feeling so well. You want it to last forever and yet you kinda wish it was over and get the pain out of the way. Loved the tickle scene. And it has been so long since we have heard Gris really laugh or be playful. I would like to see a little of that again in the show. anne
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Love this fluff. It was very sweet and cute.
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
omg that was so cute, love it!
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
You are such a good writer.

to the goodbye scene we saw

on Thursday night.
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
*sigh* Thank you so much. This was just beautiful, as per your usual. The tickling scene was delightful and the end just made me sigh. Lovely. Thank you.
TDCSI chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Bravo, Bravo. Very good. But then you haven't written a story I haven't liked. Amazing.

Trudy
chiops chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
A very nice and believable story. Thanks a lot for writing it.
Kritari chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
So cute! congratulation! I'm a big GSR fan: "It's only four weeks" Yes... I hope too, I'm so afraid...