Reviews for All These Things That I've Done
smslax77 chapter 9 . 1/18/2009
This was a really good story! You wrote season 8 way better than the show writers lol
Shy Violet chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
please please write more i cant wait to see what is going to happen next
aliensister chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
This is such an awesome story! If you still need a Beta, I'll be glad to help...
WinterJade chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
*raises hand* I'll be a taker! even though im just an editor and not a beta, i still do the same thing... i'd love to edit!

anyway this is fantastic i wish so much that the real series was like this i really do. keep writing pls
1987 chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
This was a truly great chapter. You brought out so much of Jackie, the reader could feel her emptiness and the sting of losing those she trusted over and over again. I think it was a really accurate and insightful portrayal of Jackie. And Hyde, he was very sweet here in his desire to not screw up and his fear of letting others in is easy to relate too. I particularly loved that line about how they were still Jackie and Hyde and they were still in a relationship because it struck me as very true and something that so many of us fall into. I'm really enjoying the story so far.

KaiaRay chapter 9 . 2/14/2008
I love it! Can't wait to read more!
LongHardRoadOuttaHell chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
Nice chapter, gotta love the JH hotness!
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA, Oh Hyde's slip was priceless! And once again, Eric and Donna just can't get it right. Great chapter, more soon please!
Luna Leo chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
I have one issue with this chappy: Impatient, he left them crumpled at her feet in impatience.

the characters all sounded exactly like themselves which is my one issue with fanfics, so awesome job. it was funny and hot and im looking forward to more. KUDOS! :D
Infinitywr chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
Thank you for da smut! "wink"

I love this story so please update soon.
JoyfulHeartEO chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
nice job. ;D
debbie325 chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
I forgot how much I love this story. It's awesome, and so typical, that Donna went to get Eric and he'd already left. Lol. Jackie and Hyde are too cute playing games, having sex and being all domestic. He called her a jedi! She'll never let him forget that. Yay for you for updating! :)
MinaSeraphina chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
Cute, very cute chapter! :D
allienicole16 chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
Awe loved it. Hey u still in the market for a beta? I'm looking for something to do. Loved this chapter though. Cant wait till donna gets back.
luvcali76 chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
Aw, what a great chapter! I LOVED IT! Loved it! Red was so awesome. "What are your intentions." Hee hee. Go Red! And yay Hyde! Finally! I laughed at the end with your SNL remark. Hehe. I hope you didn't get any shit. Haha. I kid. I kid.

That was so great, and wow, you surprised me with that ending. I can't believe he just came right out and asked it. Wahoo! Mwah! I love this story. XOXO - luvcali