Reviews for Six Days
I like
MythBlue chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
wonderful.
Lunchbox413 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I just reread this and realized that I never reviewed it. I do apologize for that because I am usually very good about reviewing stories that I really like. This story is so emotional and intense and I honestly expected Sasuke to die at the end because it seemed like one of those stories where he finally makes peace with himself through his own death...BUT I like your ending much better. I, personally, love Sasuke and I'm still always hoping for his redemption and a fic like this just encourages that hope. Love this story...which is why I returned to it and read it again. :)
Aristocrate chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I've always loved the bond between the two,maybe not in this way,maybe like the bond between a student and his teacher,almost father.

But this was something great,sad,sentimental.

So thank you very much.

Axel.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Most excellent and incredible. Beautiful.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Well written, descriptive and enjoyable. Part of me wanted Kakashi to be executed though...excellent work.
Aikawarazu chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Hot! I liked all of it - emotionally satisfying, bittersweet, masculine and a little humiliating. Isn't that what we all want in fanfiction? Ha ha. Very well written.
TC chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
As much as I sorta liked your story, I must disagree on one thing: Orochimaru influenced Sasuke more than kakashi ever did (or will). Kakashi truly failed, even in planting some sort of "seed" in Sasuke. However, Orochimaru is INSIDE Sasuke, & is headed on the same path of destruction.
LucyLawliet16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I'm such a baby. I'm actually crying now! That was such a great story. You should feel proud of yourself for makingme, the emotionless chic, actually cry like a baby. This goes on the favorites
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
pretty good.
IUM chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
this is the very first story of yours that i have read and i realy enjoyed it!

Your writing style is subtle yet it still blows m away.

Nice job! Please write more stories lyk this!
thatreevesgirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This was an absolutely wonderful story. Thank you for writing it. It has been a long time since I have read any of your stories, and I think I'm going to have to raid your very large archive now. Thank you again for the story, it was beautiful.
lou chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was BEAUTIFUL. There's nothing else I can say about this story. Sasuke's feeling of regret, and Kakashi's...you could feel everyone's pain throughout the story. And I LOVE how Naruto and Sakura reacted to the situation. Gaara, too. This was beyond amazing. :D
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
"where the Kazekage is willing to overlook any hidden fugitives on the condition that they are Naruto’s fugitives." I loved your touch of humor here. It really helped lighten the mood of the story. GREAT JOB!