Reviews for Marked: Ghost Ship 2
dladytimetravel chapter 8 . 1/13
Love your story. I feel so bad for Amelia. What a way to spend your 18th birthday-getting marked for death by a cute, but real creep of a demon-guy. I'm looking forward to the next chapter of your story, it's wonderful.
Insane-Mad-Hatter07 chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Please please please please please update :-)
Sinvisigoth chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
This is awesome! Good for her for throwing up on his shoes :D LMAO He seems to be a bit of a baby, too. lol.
Psychological-smut-by-night chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Please please please update
Searching For Wonderland chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Oh my goodness this story is amazing! I love Amelia - your OC - but then again she's very likeable and rather relatable in general so? I really like her perspective on things and I just love the way you write!

You're an amazing writer and this story is phenomenal! I realize it's been a while since you updated, and I do hope you update soon! It would be such a shame if you never updated this story. Anyways I can't wait to see what else you have in story, keep up the great work :-)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Next chapter.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Oops shes dead. Really liking this up to now.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
So embarrassing, for Amelia to throw over a Demons shoes..
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Woah, She must have some powers if she knows she gonna die.
Sam0728 chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
Ooh, good. Love Jack, love Ames, love it all. Hope you update again soon! XD
SpringBorn chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
Good chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
MacbethWannabe chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
You miss could give Jack a run for his money in the evil department. Sure he is responsible for mass murder, but you haven't updated your freakin awesome story in over a year. now THAT is evil. haha Please, pleeeeeease update.
Goodbye105 chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
...you've got to update...
watergoddesskasey chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
awesome!
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
OK, you've hot to update asap, this is really, really good! Pretty please with cherries on top? )x