Reviews for The Adventures of Gaara and Lee
Annabelinda Tsuki chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Ahh crap, I thought I had picked one that was complete, and it looks like you have long since given up on this.

It was pretty good for a at-the-time thirteen year'old. I didn't see any grammar mistakes, and I have been seeing too many of those lately in other works, so it was really nice to find one with out grammar mistakes. Also, your plot was moving so smoothly, and you made us beleive in Gaara's OOC, even though he was OOC, you made us totally beleive that is who he is. I love the Lee Sakura couple too, it is so funny at times.

I really wished this has been finished, but now it is just another story that I have to lie in bed at night thinking about, wondering what crazy things Lee did next while Gaara tried to knock some sense into him while Sakura sat in the bystands deciding if she was impressed or not and whether to fall for Lee just so that he will stop injuring himself so badly.

Shoot, you have made me want to start writing it now.

PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! FINISH IT! BEFORE I AM DRIVEN INSANE WONDERING WHAT HAPPENS!
A Unique Kunoichi chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
NO! Lee hurt his legs! (uses self sacraficing healing jutsu, heals Lee, and hugs him) There you go Lee! (legs get sprained) Oww! I mean...this doesn't hurt! (sniffles) T_T Anyway, nice chapter!
A Unique Kunoichi chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Lee Basketball extreme funniness and weirdness! Lol! Poor Lee. I guess he'd better try something else to win Sakura's heart! Great chapter, it was very funny!
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
oh, that one really made me laugh hard! and gaara was more in charactor this time. the "i've had you in here more times..." thing was funny stuff

YOUTHFUL idiot
Animelover5.6 chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Lol, “Am I a YOUTHFUL idiot?” That was funny. Heck, this whole thing is funny! :) Please update soon.
Darth Cooper chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Lol! This is great. Gaara and Lee make a fabulous team!
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
it made me is all right in small quanitys and i LOVE Gaara. please be nice to Lee, he's funny
Animelover5.6 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
This is interesting. THe only fics I've seen w/ Gaara and Lee in a positive relationship is if it's yaoi or something like that...please update soon. WAY TO GO XD!