Reviews for The Princess and the Pauper and the Other Pauper
Florina of Ilia chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
'Princess Shinji couldn't help but notice that Kamio was undeniably, and extremely drop dead gorgeous.' (changed it since this isn't T rated.)

Reaction: OF COURSE! THIS IS AKIRA we're talking about. AKIRA KAMIO!
shiro-hizu chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
it's quite interesting, but why was tachibana left WITHOUT any horse. i mean oshitari could have just brought another horse along or just steal one from mizuki
firedragongirl chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
lolz I feel really sorry for Tachibana lolz
3arplug chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
lol! I love this story. ShinjiKamio is one of my fav pairings.
Joecavegal chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Yukimura glared at Kamio. “Keep it in your pants.”

XD Your stories are SO funny! D
Shera-girl chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
It's a mushroom of LOVE!
Shera-girl chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
"My baby's all grown up and taking over other kingdoms!"

lol
SilverCyanide chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
0.0 I forgot to review this. *smacks self* Awesome. XXD "maybe they got captured" XD Lofve seeing Aka-chan saying "Aww, my ikle baby boy is all grown up now." especially since Aka-chan is teh baby of the series (hence the fact that his name can be shortened to Aka-chan a.k.a. baby XP)
SilverCyanide chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
*dies* Awesome. "I really like the um... wooden mushroom." XD Second only to LinkandLuigi's fics when it comes to crack. *dies again* Especially since I was just looking at Princess/Queen/Chibi Thing pic of Shinji. XD
Requiem Night chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
i love ur idea and ur style of writing.
SilverCyanide chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
XD They suck at English! Please, please, PLEASE tell me that Momo wrote that...please? Because Akaya's English isn't that bad. Okay, I mean...his worst subject is English (his best if Japanese and P.E. His favorite colors are primary ones. His birthday is Sep. 25th. He's 168 cm and 61 kg, Blood Type O and his favorite foods are Yakiniku and sushi. I know this from the top of my head...).
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
*dies* XD I wasn't going to read this (you made Aka-chan ebil. :( And...I can't see him being a Queen. Or a King. He's not mature enough. That's why he's an aka-chan (which means baby is Japanese if you didn't know. It took me forever to figure that out...). XD Bu...bu...bu...bu...MuraYuushi? 0.0 Sounds like somebody's been playing with the CPG (Crack Pairing Generator). M...MURAKIRI! But that would be very very awkward here. *shivers* Atleast you steered away from the *twitch* KiriKabaji. *dies*
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Queen Kirihara...I could already see a queen with bloodshot eyes coming over. *shudders*

Very funny fic. Odd pairing though, Oshitari Yukimura. Can't wait to see how you would be describing their relationship. Might be interesting.