Reviews for I'm Half Crazy
ShinoHina4eva chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
So sweet..I think I'm going to get a cavity..and I was just at the dentist! -.- But still...d'aww...
May Eve chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
You write so beautifully. Very well done. This is a rare treat in fanfic.
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Aww! *sniffles* That was so sweet and also sort of sad.
nijibug chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was sweet and just utterly perfect. Thank you.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Aw the cuteness at the end
Keidara chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is touching in a way I cannot describe. So much of the fear that is described here -IS- life. Life that is love, so to speak. This story reminded me of why I keep trying.

-Kei
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Aw... so sweet!

Kisses from Argentina!
Cheloya chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
This was incredibly sweet. I loved the comment that D must be in a pretty bad way if he was allowing shoes on the furniture. Very them.
Tolling chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Nice a nice ,sorry for any in pain in my lower back and I cant seem to get ...(sighs and looks for a better chair)

-Tolea
Nemu chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That is a really good ending sentence. Actually, along that line, I enjoyed your writing style perhaps more than the content; among a veritable sea of similar ideas in the fandom, it stands out because it features flow and clear verbal expertise.

And, unlike most of the stories featuring similar ideas, this isn't vapid. It has characterization that doesn't feel overwhelmingly contrived or like caricature.

Thank you.
Meaghann chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Aww, that's so sweet! I really like the scene you painted, too bad it's a one-shot. Wonderful job!