Reviews for X Evolution: Memories
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Great story with impressive plot merging.. I liked how the characters from the crossover are interacting as if they were of the same story.. Great work! And I hope u countinue it asap.. DX!
Panthermonspartner chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
Please continue, I love this AU
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
nice
Jaehylda chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Please, please, please, please, PLEEEAAASSE finish this! I have to know how it ends! I've got so many scenarios in my head and they're driving me crazy! DX It's been a super long time, I know, but god this is good. Even a brief summary would do, really, I just... asdfghjkl I wanna know what happens to Takuya and Kouichi and if Kouji gets his powers back and everything. It's really starting to hurt. OAO
Alle9009 chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
I'm not sure who to feel sorry for: Kouichi, Kouji, or Takuya...:'(
Please turn Takuya good again. Like, going back to the x-men, cause it just won't feel right if he doesn't. Maybe the other x-men can reassure him and snap him out of his angry funk? All I know is, I really, REALLY don't like the idea of Takuya being on the bad side. I really don't. Maybe you're just readjusting the scene from digimon where Takuya went ax-crazy when he did the beast evolution thing? Don't know If I'm right, but please, Please turn him good soon (with the help of Tomoki of course). Just... Turn him good again.
On the bright side, I love you're writing! It's awesome. Keep it up!
Tamie123 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I am sorry I did not sign in so was going to post my answer agan. In regards Gambit being a bad guy in the original version of X-men. I am currently reading the X-men comics although I have not got to the part where Gambit appeared, but I research the original Gambit for the X-men comics and it said that he was originally a bad guy who became a good guy.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
In regards Gambit being a bad guy in the original version of X-men. I am currently reading the X-men comics although I have not got to the part where Gambit appeared, but I research the original Gambit for the X-men comics and it said that he was originally a bad guy.
BarockEntertainment chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is looking very good.!
Yuki Kilala chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
Love the story! Can't wait for the 4th. :)
cherrrysakura chapter 19 . 2/24/2011
Poor kouichi! I kind of find it funny thy he remmebers kouji as noboady. Can't wait 4 next chapter
Martiny the one and only still chapter 19 . 2/23/2011
I just read all three (over several days but still). I was freaking throughout the second one, and this one has driven me insane. I was like 'Thank god, its Gambit' then I was like 'Magnito? Wait...why...why...WHY!' and had a panic attack. When I saw Angel, I was like 'Thank god, I know he's on X's side, no doubt about it' Please update, I have to know what happens. Tell me they didn't kill Angel!

-Martiny
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 18 . 1/3/2011
Now I remember what I had forgotten. You said that Kouichi's ability to record and retain short-term memories had been completely fried as an aftereffect of Dusk's 'death'. If that was the case, why is he still able to remember things during a certain period of consciousness. Short term memories are only remembered for a few seconds at most unless they are reinforced, in which case they are transmitted to long term memory. The way you've described it seems more like Kouichi is unable to hold long term memories for any longer than a period of consciousness. Sleep interrupts the constant reinforcement, he forgets. Just a minor thread to pick, but I just thought I'd ask for a clarification there. *puppy eyes*
just.me.syd chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
please finish the story!

i know it has been a long time, but i really really want to know what happens next. it's really really good! even though i am not really familiar with the X-Men series, i still understood the story and i love this story. it's my absolute all-time favorite, so please finish it.

p.s. i love your writing style. it's simple yet clear. please continue writing! :)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 19 . 9/18/2010
Oh please update this soon. Even if I've never heard of X-Men before this, you've done a beautiful job of explaining for beginners. Which reminds me...anyway, good job so far, and I really hope you update soon. It's sure been awhile.
MadCat chapter 19 . 4/4/2010
finish this story, I really liked the first story of this and it's really good. If you ever get the chance to get back to it I would really enjoy hearing what would happen next.