Reviews for A New beginning wit Troubles at first light
Female Marauder chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
OMG! You can't just leave it here! Please update soon!

-Female Marauder-
murdrax chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
intriguing chapter please update again soon!
Damiano chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
OK, this is just a general note if you want people to start reading your story seriously: If you call your work "awesome" or an variant thereof ("Sexy" or "hawt" or "amazing") in the summary, people will not assume the best about your fic. So, I'd recommend changing that, and also using "you" instead of "u." If you want to write seriously, don't use IM slang.

Kara... Generally, if you're using the main characters from the series, shoving in new main characters you invented is a bad plan. Why? Mary Sue. If you don't know what those are, look them up. They are only interesting to the author, so avoid them if you are writing fanfictions you want to share, not just write for yourself.

I've seen much worse spelling and grammar, so I won't dwell on it. Only comment I'll make at this point is that Death Eaters is two words and capitalized. Rather important. In fact, all organizations like it should use caps (Order of the Phoenix, for instance).

I don't think you're a troll (if you are, geez, you need to hurry up & get offensive faster), so I will encourage you to take the above advise and any other constructive criticism people give you. Good writing takes practice and a willingness to admit mistakes and improve. Don't confuse constructive criticism with flaming (they are very distinct), and if you only want "omg i luv ur story", don't post. Best of luck as you continue writing... and ditch the Mary Sue.
psykco chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Interesting story, but, who the hell is Kara?
Queen of the Scoubies chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
it was crap...i hated it! hehe just joking i loved it...u should know that though i already told u...

mwah!

The Almighty Evil One

(aka Lissa)
murdrax chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
hmm very cool start looking forward to next chapter!