Reviews for Behind the Name
riley-is number 1 chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
OMG THAT WAS ah-mazing...so yo tengo una pregunta lol (i have a question) so did rufus pull tifa into the helicopter when he hugged her, or did they both go in willingly...that confused me a little
riley-is number 1 chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
aw gawd they half to leave another ( sux to be them
riley-is number 1 chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
omg that was god gawd... I LOVEDD IT )
riley-is number 1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
that was really good, keep up the good work, OMG poor tifa...she thinks that...NVM lol P
PandaShadow chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
hm, well this is rather old, so i dunno, but there definitely are some now... since im writing one myself, lol! im gonna read more now
C'est Mort chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
I loved it! Going to read your sequal now! _
Hellish chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I shall be keeping a lookout for this! :D Advent children rox! It's such a shame we don't get to see much of Rufus! I'll be keeping an eye on this fic, I have a feeling that it is promising! Thanks for taking the time to write! RufusXTifa ROX, they totally belong together!
xMako-Eyesx chapter 6 . 12/23/2004
aw that was so good! That story was so sweet hehe. Oh yeah in the first chpt. you mentioned that you wanted to know if ppl knew about anymore Ruf/Tif fics? Well I have a few, they're not the best but maybe u'll enjoy them. Let me know if there's more out there!
SetsuntaMew chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved it!
Illegally Tifa chapter 6 . 6/13/2004
Yay! Back together! Good, very good.
Illegally Tifa chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
Aw, she should stay *sulk*
Illegally Tifa chapter 4 . 6/13/2004
Woo! On to chappie 5!
Illegally Tifa chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
Aww Ruffie and Tiffie.
Illegally Tifa chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
Oh good chappie, Rufus seemed a little soft, but your right, we really don't know much about him.
Illegally Tifa chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Great start, I've read 1 Tifa/Rufus fic that is still in the making, I think it's called Beauty, Love, Trust something like that, it's in my fave, look for yourself. Onto chap 2!