Reviews for Blue Light Special
PaulaXan chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
AWESOME! I always wished there was more to that episode. You've written it! :)

PaulaXan
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Thanks, I always hated how they ended SWAK. I thought there should have been more to the episode, like you just wrote. Well done. Sue
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Perfect. You know how to write these two. I loved it.
Soonerlo chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I had always wished that they would have gone into Tony's recovery a little more. Thanks
Silver Acorn chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I just re-read this story and realized that I never reviewed it the first time. I love the Gibbs/Tony relationship and this is one of my favorites. ]
celestial1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Nice job! I'm always a sucker for a plague story ;-) I love Dr Pitt sending Kate home (can't believe he let her stay in the first place) and I'm glad you gave Nurse Emma some more screen time (I really liked her character). Also, you've given us another really satusfying last line. Keep it up!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
that was great welldone!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I was hoping for more Tony/Gibbs moments during SWAK and a little bit more insight into plague-ridden Tony, beyond what we got from most of Twilight. You've done a great job.
all done chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I loved this story. I had just watched SWAK again - so this was perfect timing.

SWAK stories are one of my favorites. Good take
Sternenlicht chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Oh, that was a nice one! I've always wondered what might have happened in between the last scenes of SWAK and him being rather okay in Twilight. I liked your portrayal of Gibbs and his caring for Tony. Very fitting and still in character!

Thanks!
dottid chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Good chapter. I enjoyed reading the missing scene. But now I also would like to know why he was wearing that suit. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Sapphyre Blu chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
That was a great follow up. I love how you portrayed the paternal relationship of Gibbs towards Tony :)
wkmczk chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Loved it. You portrayed the relationship between them perfectly.

Now why did Tony wear those fancy clothes? You got me all curious.
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Awe, that was sweet. _

The Swordsman
shirik chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
excellent chapter! now i also want to know why he wore that suit.

loved it!