Reviews for Remember
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh no Harry
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Nooo! QQ

I want to know if Harry makes it, or at least if he has a good death...em...if that's possible. And Voldemort! What will happen to him? And what about Draco? I loved Harry's little speech about changing what the Malfoy name stands for. Very inspiring.

Thanks for sharing _
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Very interesting so far. I feel really bad for Harry though. I hope that Remus is able to visit him. Who knows maybe Remus will be the key to saving Harry. I look forward to the next time you are able to update again.
BloodiedFangs chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
This is a brilliant story, i like how the characters have finally grown up and aren't so stubborn to change. Maybe we could see some more severus in the next chapter to see how he reacts to harry and maybe he can be the one to help him walk, if not the dark lord.

I'm not sure where you were planning to go with this story but i'm always a sucker for a happy ending as i'm sure many others are :)
Debbie37 chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
I really like the story so far. The way you wrote out the first 5 chapters was great. I liked the different POVs and opinions. The whole relationship between Harry and Voldemort is great. I love it when they realize their lives revolve around each other, they may not be romantically together (yet?) but they still realize what they are to each other.
basiln chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
liking the fic. been a while since you updated.
Koluno1986 chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
Oh wow, I simply loved the tone that is being put off in this chapter. *sighs* It was sad to hear Harry saying that he is going to die and all... ( And good to see that Voldemort has that caring side of him, hehe.

And maybe someday, you'll make me cry as I read your story.

I do hope you update soon
DarkAngel048 chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
good chapter! Write more!
amimochi123 chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
Great chapter. I'm interested in seeing Harry and Voldemort's progression of their relationship. It'll also be interesting seeing everyone's reactions to their relationship.
Barranca chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
Thank you for posting! It paid off to wait for the next chapter :)
anaknisatanas chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
I loved the sixth chapter! So will things build slowly between Voldemort and Harry. Will we see Severus at all?
Mireya Humbolt chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
You left this brilliant, continual please, do not let unfinished, I'm eager to know who will be the siquiente in writing.

Greetings

Mireya Humbolt

"To love is to deliver everything, without resveras or conditions but in the end is only mourn pain"
Emerald Elyon chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
*Blinks* So... Harry got cured then? How did he if he did?

I hope we get to read a journal entry from Harry. And I love trying to guess who the writing belongs to. *Pumps her fists in the air* And I have yet to be wrong! D
Emriel chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
There's so much from this fic that I love... and I can't wait for your next update. As always. Hah.

It was a great chapter once again. It's become a thrill to be able to guess whose writing was the certain chapter's by half of the entry. Kyah. I always get it right XD anyways - even if there are a lot of clues - it's still fun to know that im right in the end. Haha.

Once Harry wakes up or well gets better- i want to hear from his pov.

emri
Barranca chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
I hope Harry will be cured by a kiss from Voldemort. When exactly did Voldemort become a vampire?