Reviews for Runaway Love
ATrueGryffindor chapter 4 . 7/20
What Damek did to Bella IS rape. Having sex with someone who is drunk is legally considered rape, because they are not in a state of mind where they are able to consent.
ATrueGryffindor chapter 3 . 7/20
This story has an interesting premise, but I can't believe how indelicately you handled rape in this chapter. For example, the completely calm way Lily handled being raped and the possibility of it having happened multiple times; also, the way James said her clothes screamed "I want to be raped." Um, no. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to add you to the list of people who say shitty things about how a woman's clothing excuse rape, abuse, or harrassment in ANY way. What a woman is wearing has nothing to do with rape - not her "responsibility" in the matter, nor the risk of it happening. Even the most conservatively dressed women are at risk, and often times, rapists actually prefer them because they sadistically enjoy the idea of stealing someone's innocence.
abbiggail chapter 11 . 7/13
Love your story.
It's so different to any other lily and james,
Love the new perspective.
loverloverlover chapter 31 . 6/6
Wow this story is amazing! I usually don't read AU's because they're so far off base but yours got me hooked and I read it in two days. Would recommend it to anyone.
This was just. Wow. You're such an amazing writer and I thank you for writing such and amazing fic
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/10
Hello, thanks for sharing this story! What happened to Spin the Bottle? I went over to your profile but it seems you've removed it - I enjoy AU stories would have loved to read that! :)
Japan's Arc Angel chapter 1 . 2/20
I remember reading this aaaagers ago, then ended up completely losing it when I wanted to come back to it. But, I found it again! Yaaaaay :D so im super happy and will be reading on straight away!
- JAA
CloudyDream chapter 5 . 1/19
I'm absolutely loving this. Kudos!
The end of chapter two just makes me dislike James so much. I like lily and I sometimes feel in a (not as bad) position as her and it makes me feel better that someone is acknowledging her. She's my favorite character in the series so thanks for doing this.
capuza chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww!
capuza chapter 29 . 12/18/2014
Awwwww. wow. And this chapter wow IM crying. Lily and James are so so so beautiful. I'm so in love with this story. I loveeeee itttttt
capuza chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Ewwww. I don't like that Chelsea guy
Writer0895 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
where can i find spin the bottle? i want to put it next on my list to read
FandomDrunk chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
okay, i know its only been three chapters, and you will probably never read this, but i love who lily is right now. I love that you took a different angle on the whole thing, and i love slutty, guarded, snappy lily. because honestly, i can truly relate. and thank you for writing her, because i've never had a character that i could relate to in this manner - i've never had a character that was slutty and guarded and wore skimpy outfits and yet wasnt the villain of the story. and i see so much of her inside me that i just really want to stand on the tip of the highest building and scream for joy - so thank you. from the depths of my soul, thank you so so much.
FlurriesOfWords chapter 32 . 5/15/2014
Love this! Was a but suspicious at first, but it turned out great! I love university au's, and this is one with a darker twist!
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »