Reviews for Runaway Love
I swear I'm going to kill everyone in this story except for Lily and Remus XD
Everybody in this school are idiots, and don't take it as a flame. I get too caught up in these stories... lol
FallingSunflowers chapter 1 . 7/16
I read this a long time ago and really enjoyed it. It also gave me an idea, but because you were the inspiration and reason for this idea i would like to run it past you first, ask your permission. Can you PM me?
Supergoddad chapter 31 . 6/26
Well, this was one damn good story!
That's only the tip of the iceberg though.
You did a wonderful thing with the characters, especially the development of them. And I was very glad to see Sirius in his most probable behavior. I really love his character, be it an AU story or based on canon.
I was pretty surprised that you revealed Dumbledore's identity at a reasonably late point in the story. Anyhow, thanks for including Moody, he's one hell of a character.

So, if you couldn't tell already, I really enjoyed reading your story and I'm glad you've written it.
I'll see you around then!

A rainbow amount of love,

Supergoddad
Why the fudge is Bella so mean? Seems like a spoiled brat to me, honestly . . . .
OtterPatronus27 chapter 3 . 6/18
I am sooo interested!
OtterPatronus27 chapter 2 . 6/18
Great start! Excited to see what you will do with this. 2 chapters and I am hooked! My only concern is the lack of Peter. I am unsure what the reasoning for this is. I am hoping it might be intentional and that you have plans for him and will eventually introduce his as the 4th Marauder. I would hate to think he is excluded completely.
FreeCandy chapter 31 . 1/12
Yours is definitely one of the best fiction I've ever read. Your writing is spot on! I loved everything from your characters to your plot.
ATrueGryffindor chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
What Damek did to Bella IS rape. Having sex with someone who is drunk is legally considered rape, because they are not in a state of mind where they are able to consent.
ATrueGryffindor chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
This story has an interesting premise, but I can't believe how indelicately you handled rape in this chapter. For example, the completely calm way Lily handled being raped and the possibility of it having happened multiple times; also, the way James said her clothes screamed "I want to be raped." Um, no. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to add you to the list of people who say shitty things about how a woman's clothing excuse rape, abuse, or harrassment in ANY way. What a woman is wearing has nothing to do with rape - not her "responsibility" in the matter, nor the risk of it happening. Even the most conservatively dressed women are at risk, and often times, rapists actually prefer them because they sadistically enjoy the idea of stealing someone's innocence.
abbiggail chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
Love your story.
It's so different to any other lily and james,
Love the new perspective.
loverloverlover chapter 31 . 6/6/2015
Wow this story is amazing! I usually don't read AU's because they're so far off base but yours got me hooked and I read it in two days. Would recommend it to anyone.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/28/2015
This was just. Wow. You're such an amazing writer and I thank you for writing such and amazing fic
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Hello, thanks for sharing this story! What happened to Spin the Bottle? I went over to your profile but it seems you've removed it - I enjoy AU stories would have loved to read that! :)
Japan's Arc Angel chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I remember reading this aaaagers ago, then ended up completely losing it when I wanted to come back to it. But, I found it again! Yaaaaay :D so im super happy and will be reading on straight away!
- JAA
liesmyth chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
I'm absolutely loving this. Kudos!
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »