Reviews for Oh Romeo, Oh Romeo!
Simpleguiltypleasures chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Hahaha! I just love this fic. It really makes me laugh especially "THE SCENE". My officemates were looking at me like I sprouted two heads because I was suddenly laughing. Anyway, great job!
emrevolemina chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I love this !
Nicole Luna chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
...

!

As expected of an obstreperous know-all PG. :)

Good job.
k4gh chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I thought I'd die laughing XD. Great one-shot (as usual (:)!
Katleya Lin chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
wow! that was a blast! love it! :D

anyway, i can't imagine myself in such a position! hehehe... such a happy day for natsume!

love it!
anitsirhc chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
i was shocked!...um...that's all...i guess...shocked...
AT chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Cool fic. I always wanted to see NxM in that position...im dirtyminded too sorry! Make more! XD
digiblue00 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Nice fic! That was so sweet, especially loved the ending! Though I love NxM i would like to see RxM one day, good fic! Can't wait for ur next! .
cutegabrielle16 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
aw! kawaii! exept the part when natsume was...umm...you know! hehehe...nice! love it!
littledoggy chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
-stares at Natsume, then Mikan, then Natsume...-

Oh. My. God.

O.O
honey kun chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
oh my this was i nice story im glad mikan finally went for lace instead of prints im sure natsume like the upgrade (he has been asking for a change )
xx Sakura Kisshu xx chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
me loved one question did theii realli hav sex?
TheHorrorFan chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I don't usually read romance fanfics because they make me sick...but I'm going to make an exception to this one.

Good job!

You really cracked me up! Hahahaha! My favorite has got to be the 'Oi, I can see thy panty' part! Hilarious! I was able to read original version and I have to say it's a goo idea to add the beginning sentences.

I also had a good laugh when I imagined Natsume and Mikan as puppeteers. With Natsume there, it made everything funny.

Love it, Wiz. Keep this up. You're my favorite fanfic writer here in Gakuen Alice.

I'll support you all the way.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Mikan and Natsume forever.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
“Oi, I can see thy panty. ‘Tis…when did thy start wearing lace?”

okay, this cracked me up. fun read, this one.

once again, the goddess does a great job. clap-clap

"...sipping passionately from a large bowl of soup."

agh! nosebleed