Reviews for Life As A Sparrow
Aimed mischief chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Hehehe, nice cliffie! _ Anyway, I totally adored this story, so good luck with the next chapter!
izzfrogger chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
oh! REALLY good, PLEASE update again soon!
Xewioso chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
Wow...

Great chapter!

UPDATE SOON!
cobalt elysium chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
This was wonderfully glorious, so beautiful and touching.

I particularly liked your descriptions and metephors with Jack, and his reaction towards the beam of light and how you intertwined Hecotrs voice and sorrow. Now that was heartwrenching

Lol, and loved the coconut shells

ā€œIā€™m going back; just like you wanted.ā€ - I loved that, i know, simple line, but it portrayed an everyday scene. Isn't it amazing when you , in heated agression, throw the words the person used back to them, but instead of the words making the person angry like it did you, it gives them guilt.

Guh! Poor Hector! Thats nasty of you! Lol, but i love it! And poor Jack! Lol, the croc reminds me of the one from Peter pan, but with less back bone. ..

: .. .Was it a mermaid?
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Nice I adore it! Oh and I see you changed your summary so his mother left him as well. Perhaps you have had that longer but I tend not to realize these things lol. Update soon!
Calypso.Bay chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Ooh la la! A Woomahn! Dis good, me tinks.

Nice job here. Can't wait to read more.

VFD
crazymac chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
WOO HOO! this story's back!excellent chapter please update soon!
Chicaga chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
Yay storm scene! Those are always exciting... I was wondering who the woman mentioned in the first part was... intruiging to say the least. Good chapter!

Chicaga
cobalt elysium chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
I really did love the connecton of Elijah and Jack, and i found this chapter emotionally ruining, devastating. It was so utterly sad, and I was almsot in tears when Elijah called Jack, tears of happiness, before he went on the British ship. I do love those two, it was so so just, i'm a wreck. And how Jack was voercome but love and anger, stopping the beating... That was raw, but I loved it. I...i'm crying, i'm trying not to, but gah...

I also love your portrayal of Jack and Hector as growing lads, its brilliant, unique and never done before. Lovely, this is mesmerising stuff, truely, it is.

You're a brilliant author, and I only wish you received more credit and acclaim for this.

Also loved the raging sea part, i must be extremely emotional, should turn of this music, but gah, I am a wreck. I simply adore this. Especially this chapter.

And, wow...Hector's dad chose Jack over him, that would be absolutely horrible, just...wow...

Any way, this was brilliant, sheer brilliance. I love you! lol

I am sorry too, for not review for chap 4, i've been a right mess these past weeks and months, so finally, some time. But I sitll do read, always, sometimes in chucnks, but i do.
Xewioso chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
Aww... drat it. I like this story.
Laidonnerus chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
I really loved this chapter. I love how you made Jack the type of person that dislikes pirates. Maybe that's why he's always so smart to them... great job!
Nazi Territory chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
Ah ha! That Reneger got what he deserved. I'll warrant that Jack was the one to seal the locket? Yes, it could only be him. Well done my friend. This is truly a piece of work!

Nazi Territory chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
Hector Barbossa, one of my favorite characters. I'm glad to see you included him in your story! Will we meet Tia Dalma, Gibbs, and some others along the road? Oh, don't tell me, I vant to wait and see.

Nazi Territory chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Another wonderful chapter from another wonderful writer. I just read about your friend! I'm so sorry.

Great work!

Brought to you by N.T.

'Hitler failed them,

She will redeem them,

No one will stop them.'
Nazi Territory chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Wow! You are a talented writer. I love the way you mixed the flashback in w/ the story. Keep up the good work so I can keep reading!

'Hitler Failed them,