Reviews for Twisted Every Way
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/17
You seem to have a gift for creepy despair fics. Not my cup of tea, but I do acknowledge your talent. *shudder*
pim chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
interesting in a dark way
EweLamb Lover chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
oh, wow. That's pretty harsh considering he loved her at first, ya know? very interesting... *shivers with excitmnt*
LurkerReader chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
YESSSSssssssssss. love Dark Jareth. Hes a king, no one defies him. Of course the specter is Sarah, silly little twit.
gemkat5 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I thought this was an amazing piece of insanity :) You set up the scene, gave it a mood, and finalized it while leaving so many open possibilities for interpretation that they are endless. I've read this more than once, and everytime I read it, I get something different out of it.

I say thank you for sharing a well written 'sick little ditty'.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Why, its like the set up for a Japanese horror film. American/european-ize. I can see it now.

But really, dark and sad and a bit horrifying, but quite interesting for the length.
Saralisse chapter 1 . 8/26/2009

I love the Phantom reference in the title - it really made me think a bit before I dove into this "sick little ditty".
Skyrere chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
quite interesting.

Wahya Koda chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I love it! Your wording and the way you described the room and the 'haunting' is amazing! Can't wait to read more of your fanfiction.
RavenclawKB chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Sick little ditty? Are you MAD? If so, I can assure you that you're in good company but really, as disturbing as your stories have been of late, I put it only to my own messed up and easily charged emotions but this is just so SADISTIC that in my own masochistic way I appreciate how you leave me hanging and terrified but otherwise it's just AWFUL. I mean you wrote fabulously and all but the story...that's just...

- Kat ?
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
My god that actually had me speechless for a second. It was so well written and an excellent idea. Well done girl - you have a gift!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Eerie. I like the way the reader is left to fill in the blanks in this disturbing drabble.

How? Why? Even- when? The possibilities are endless. Kudos.
Lady of Lostshadows chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Sick is kinda pushing it. More really creepy.
Victory Tastes Like Chocolate chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oh! Spine-shiver inducing!
Silvertongued Mischief chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This is kinda...saddening, makes me sad, but it is well written

What makes me weep the tears of a girl with no life, is that I'm all out of Labyrinth fanfic to read...which makes me request that you write more to apease me :P Just kidding